Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC (8835 Views)

Disqualification Suit: Dickson Has Case To Answer, Says Appeal Court / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Rapmoney(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Tyrant Buharium!
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by akinmusi(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2020
contigiency:

Especially to all evil supporters.

Not from me ooo. smiley
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2020
But why should he do that, I believe money should not be his problem.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Truthbites: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2020
This govt is always oppressing those who speak against them. U can't shut Shehu Sani
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by ZigZiglarr: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Karma is a bittch angry
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by chriscrosss(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Because he is no more with you guys...efcc, buhari, APC, PDP all na thief...damn you all, If I support you, my sins forgiven, if I don't, I become wanted.. Smh
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2020
Register a company now!

Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by israelmao(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2020
EFCC is equal Sani,let them slug it out.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Adams12345: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2020
happney65:
https://punchng.com/alleged-extortion-shehu-sani-has-case-to-answer-says-efcc/?fbclid=IwAR19LZhyxu8QYKoM2SCfodSXH76f2YlcZRJYy92z_xUgkRIcqmRzhlHEGuc

from the way efcc are talking, they have taking side with the car dealer instead, efcc are alreay accusing sani of crime why still under investigation, they should show proof if he rely commit the crime, not to accuse him.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Adams12345: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2020
olaolaking:
You mean release the bank details to you because you are the court abi?

if they have any evidence they should take him to court or release him simple
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by sevenhundred(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2020
happney65:
https://punchng.com/alleged-extortion-shehu-sani-has-case-to-answer-says-efcc/?fbclid=IwAR19LZhyxu8QYKoM2SCfodSXH76f2YlcZRJYy92z_xUgkRIcqmRzhlHEGuc
can effcc elaborate and explain his crime in simple language, so that everyone will know that this is not polical.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Basher8583: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Youthleader22:
I like APC, they must look for something to nail you down. The man has been against them in a way for sometime, especially that dwarf Governor. They have found the loophole and there you have it. EFCC will use it to make sure they keep him in jail but those loyal to Buhari are all saints

Shehu Sanni is just a bongo. what does it cost him to just simply keep his mouth shut knowing fully well that he had skeletons in his cupboard.
Only clean people fight battle.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Basher8583: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Validated:
EFCC kindly give us bank trail of the amount collected by Shehu Sani. A trail of funds movement from source (ASD car dealer) to Sani (either in the bank or cash at home/house or usage). If you cannot, please release the innocent man and stop taking us as FOOLS!.

Please Nigeria does not run a village square government. May social media not wreck your life. Say amen
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by JohnFrankling(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2020
olaolaking:
Arrest him for?
trying to bribe the EFCC Chairman, or is your brain on vacation?
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by klax(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2020
happney65:

EFCC should get lost pls. If 2 people engaged in business or monry transaction and it failed to work let them go to court to sort it out not you damn thing invading someone house on private issue while court of law is there to deliver the judgement.

EFCC should f e c k off.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ask am louder my brother
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Cityguy: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is 2020. Take him to court. Stop disturbing us with your media trials. We are occupied with our individual worries jare. We know as e dey go.
Re: Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC by Dmanlex(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2020
What about Ganduje that collected dollars. EFCC is playing politics. Same to this corrupt government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almajiri Project An Exercise In Futility – Shehu Sani / EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages / Video Of Nigerian Navy Special Forces Personel Training U.s. Marine Personels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.