Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Life After Armed Robbers Stole The Entire Goods In My Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Life After Armed Robbers Stole The Entire Goods In My Shop (591 Views)

How Can I Stop Debtors From Coming To My Shop? / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life After Armed Robbers Stole The Entire Goods In My Shop by RedDoor: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
My fellow nairalanders, see when I reported about my stolen goods here on nairaland in the lion below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4632093/brand-new-car-tyres-stolen

After the entire goods in my shop was stolen and having no capital to start another, I began blogging and the only New year gift I need is for you to Subscribe my YouTube channel so I can work and earn a living.

Its absolutely free to Subscribe my YouTube channel.

Please wonderful people, help me.

I have met all the criteria for my Youtube to be approve for AdSense except for the compulsory 1000 Subscribers requirement.

Do this for me and you will be changing my life, I'm not begging you for money, I am begging just for a click and I am begging you all on my knees.

If you check my monica you will see I've uploaded lots of content that made front page here on Nairaland.

Happy New Year to you all!
Here is the link, just click on Subscribe when you get to my YouTube page that's all. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ttNpoaAvY
Re: My Life After Armed Robbers Stole The Entire Goods In My Shop by RedDoor: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Help my country people cry

(1) (Reply)

CRACKING DA CODES (7 Days E-conference For Entrepreneurs) / Real Targeted Organic Website Traffic From Nigeria. / Kyocera Mita Color 6520

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.