Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) (55333 Views)

Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Baba419:
What qualifies someone as a tout please enlighten me.

You have to be an Igbo to know better...

They spread the shit down to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2020
Ifeayin and Emeka... grin
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Awol1:
When are they coming to Abakpa Enugu?
I swear.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
majamajic:

at least they dressed better unlike what we have in Lagos

and effort are being made to take them out which can't happen in West

but your kinsclown said they Don't exist now you're saying they dress

so I asked was it the dress that made tout a threat to a peaceful society or his characters? dummies every where
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2020
thatigboman:
even in Nigeria's Dubai and London (lagos and ibadan), touting and agberoism are prohibited

they're everywhere in Nigeria but southeast clowns said they don't exist in East. one mumu is even saying at least they dress

bunch of savage
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by JasperVII(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Those guys for Upper Iweka, Tarzan etc dey collect better money I swear. Their ogas dem wey get level dey collect block��. If you know how much those guys make at the end of each day eeh..
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

At least they are not making them kings like your people where touts are now the rulers

tell me what they're making them? Eze roads?

mumu people
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Rapmoney:

Lagos has the highest number of touts in Nigeria.

so what position is southeast. no one argue about west not having them but they're everywhere which make East no different

so?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2020
WildChild00:

What is this babe Muyiwa saying again shocked

muyiwa? is that the name of the Yoruba guy giving your sister rod?
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

but your kinsclown said they Don't exist now you're saying they dress

so I asked was it the dress that made tout a threat to a peaceful society or his characters? dummies every where

don't be deceived touts is everywhere , just that in some places touts rules , while in other places they are touts and are being against. hope u understand now ?
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
I really blame government on this. most of these are the one causing problems in this country they are just nuisance
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
majamajic:

don't be deceived touts is everywhere , just that in some places touts rules , while in other places they are touts and are being against. hope u understand now ?
[/s]

only you understand your jargons. what I know is that tout are in East as your people have always refute here
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by badman007(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2020
internationalman:

Can't you see it's boldly written on their foreheads

I see strong black men that would do far better than you if they had same opportunities

Don’t be daft. Don’t discriminate. Don’t judge a book by its cover.

Unemployment and poverty no be death sentence. Everyone deserves a chance
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2020
badman007:

I see strong black men that would do far better than you if they had same opportunities

Don’t be daft. Don’t discriminate. Don’t judge a book by its cover.

Unemployment and poverty no be death sentence. Everyone deserves a chance

Na wa for some Nigeria people..

They can't even understand a simple sarcasm
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by ultimate77(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

They won't lol... When tinubu is their Godfather

I hope that operations is achieved because I can still see them. But wait o... Seems those ones at onitsha head bridge from. Asaba... I no longer see them o. I'll confirm today again..

Those guys can frustrate driving. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Lagos is next... Another home of touts and bandits.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by ohbio(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Anambra state Government through its Commissioner for Transport, Dr. CC Mmadubuko is out to stamp out the ILLEGAL REVENUE COLLECTION TOUTS from Onitsha south LGA and environs, many were Arrested yesterday and had been charged to court and are remanded in prison as the prosecution progresses.

Shocker is that one of them was caught with over #500,000k cash as early as 10am.

Pls report such Touts to the nearest Police Station around you. the state government have equally instituted a REVENUE COURT within the premises of onitsha south LGA secretariat for trial of all revenue offenders including the illegal revenue collectors.

SOURCE: Opera news

I didn't support the tours, but government shld create and equip technical school put them there to learn handiwork let them be useful to the society.... government shld have plan for youth to create a better society.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

muyiwa? is that the name of the Yoruba guy giving your sister rod?

Muyiwa if I catch you...... cool
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Brugo(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2020
And some ipob criminals on NL claim there’s no agbero in their land. cheesy
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by XANDERBOY85: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2020
mzBEAM:
See old men doing agbero.

Shame on them

They are people that didn't take schooling or learning work seriously while growing up....now all they know to survive is agbero! They are a bloody nuisance.....and i'm talking from experience! sad
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by PapaAdanna: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Lagos State is supposed to be the state to do this but their grandfather is the JAGABAN of TOUTS
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
More

Lagos, what are you waiting for, sanwo-olu, pls na beg i dey beg
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Very wicked ppl,onitsha is filled up with these ppl,always tasking innocent passers by mostly if you're carrying any goods and the worst is they're ready to fight you till death,obosi boys.

Even if you're car spoil on the way near upper iweka these group of hungry looking crooks will task and intimidate you on the roaf there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Those from Anambra state try them and rehabilitate them then those not from Anambra state, send them back to their own state for rehabilitation by their various state governments.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Cherez: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

You mean the capital city of touts? grin
Lol
Even your mind knows that you're joking.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is In breach of their Fundamental human rights. I mean, what qualifies Anyone as a tout Anyway? what does touts even mean?

Rubbish!!
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Chi133(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=85690217]Anambra state Government through its Commissioner for Transport, Dr. CC Mmadubuko is out to stamp out the ILLEGAL REVENUE COLLECTION TOUTS from Onitsha south LGA and environs, many were Arrested yesterday and had been charged to court and are remanded in prison as the prosecution progresses.

Shocker is that one of them was caught with over #500,000k cash as early as 10am.

Pls report such Touts to the nearest Police Station around you. the state government have equally instituted a REVENUE COURT within the premises of onitsha south LGA secretariat for trial of all revenue offenders including the illegal revenue collectors.

Good move.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by sinqlepee(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pls tell me characteristics of a tout...lol naija slf eh
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Chicastle: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Baba419:
What qualifies someone as a tout please enlighten me.

When you start extorting money from citizens on the highway illegally
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Vcblinks:
and who wants an idiot like you to be married to an igbo.i trust Igbo parents they will literally use bomb to exterminate you and even the lady

Your Igbo ladies are like pure water around the street. Just five hundred naira will take away their pants ....I have traveled to different regions around the world, you must see Igbo harlot in all countries, cities, villages and States..
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by elmodee7(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
The flat anti tout team should know a vast majority of touts are ipob terrorists.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Techcrunchng(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

I don't know ooo, ask kingazubuike or imofirstborn
Does it mean it was originated from the west?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morolake Hycinthia Arrested For Fraud In The U.S - Photo / Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.