Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) (55311 Views)

Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

only you understand your jargons. what I know is that tout are in East as your people have always refute here

yes they are everywhere , but they don't control east or any of them is well known or elder statesman
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Staro:

Oga, take your tribal rants somewhere else.
I don't have time for your type. This is 2020.

Nah those elderly in your lineage dey rant. Oloriburuku
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Nwaamaikpe that is in his late 40's a guy

And you be surprised the young man calling him guy is not up to 25 years.
#smh

Anyway, what did you expect from a faceless forum where everybody are age mate here.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Simplyleo: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
blasted12:
I'm pretty sure this guy is one of them grin

cc simplyle
Fact.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by henzy4life: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abeg they should come to Lagos State the Capital of TOUTS

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Edoziesmart:

And you be surprised the young man calling him guy is not up to 25 years.
#smh

Anyway, what did you expect from a faceless forum where everybody are age mate here.

If you know how to dig, you will see his photos. lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good, arrest them all, especially those touts that steal phones.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Really
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
majamajic:

yes they are everywhere , but they don't control east or any of them is well known or elder statesman

Thrash. The subject of fact here is tout are in East as earlier refuted by your clown kinsmen. You people should quit una two faced talk
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
WildChild00:

Muyiwa if I catch you...... cool

Go and catch ya papa first chinedu
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Go and catch ya papa first chinedu

Muyiwa e' mi? shocked
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
WildChild00:

Muyiwa e' mi? shocked

Your mumu is second to none. Don't know where you see Muyiwa.

If you won test your sanity, dem never tell you no be my side you suppose branch?

Abeg pack your watery brain together and find your mates
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Vcblinks(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gforce2015:

Your Igbo ladies are like pure water around the street. Just five hundred naira will take away their pants ....I have traveled to different regions around the world, you must see Igbo harlot in all countries, cities, villages and States..
and they make cool living out of it and not ur smelly piggy girls that are bleeped for free inside molue buses and inside keke.stupid thing
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Thrash. The subject of fact here is tout are in East as earlier refuted by your clown kinsmen. You people should quit una two faced talk

so all your life u have been thinking it's bankers that do collect bus park money from buses in the east ?

u need to be moving round at times , guuosh

they did use your brain , sorry
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
majamajic:

so all your life u have been thinking it's bankers that do collect bus park money from buses in the east ?

u need to be moving round at times , guuosh

they did use your brain , sorry

You inherited your stupidity from the person you resemble, it's glaring

I served and spent sometimes in East and I can tell you there are tout in East but your kinsmen here said there were no tout and thug and that's the subject of argument but here you're displaying your naivety

Anyway let me allow you enjoy living large on your ignorance
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Your mumu is second to none. Don't know where you see Muyiwa.

If you won test your sanity, dem never tell you no be my side you suppose branch?

Abeg pack your watery brain together and find your mates

Muyiwa Muyiwa....... lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Vcblinks:
and they make cool living out of it and not ur smelly piggy girls that are bleeped for free inside molue buses and inside keke.stupid thing
Thank God nah molue dem dey Bleep our ladies, your own nah in the bush and anyway for free..
Igbo lady ate my faeces when I promised her that I will give her XYZ amount of money....
What a cheap people!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
henzy4life:
Abeg they should come to Lagos State the Capital of TOUTS

Anambra state task force should come to Lagos State or what are you typing?
Mumu post
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by xynniey(f): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Aba where are you? You are never in class
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Anambra state Government through its Commissioner for Transport, Dr. CC Mmadubuko is out to stamp out the ILLEGAL REVENUE COLLECTION TOUTS from Onitsha south LGA and environs, many were Arrested yesterday and had been charged to court and are remanded in prison as the prosecution progresses.

Shocker is that one of them was caught with over #500,000k cash as early as 10am.

Pls report such Touts to the nearest Police Station around you. the state government have equally instituted a REVENUE COURT within the premises of onitsha south LGA secretariat for trial of all revenue offenders including the illegal revenue collectors.

SOURCE: Opera news

Even old grandpa are not left out na wa.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Iamsirpaul1: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Tout no be English word for agbero na ��‍♂️
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Chibuking1402(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2020
That's a commendable move as most of this tout engaged in all manner of crime...I urge other states like Lagos to emulate this.
Re: Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Techcrunchng:
Does it mean it was originated from the west?
maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki / Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.