Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles (3607 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 2:37am On Jan 15, 2020
KINGreignn:

Accidents in Nigeria are because of drivers incompetence, bad roads and inferior parts used to fix cars.

Ok!
I thought car accident is most of times because of driver.
Overspeed, drunk drive, careless etc.
That's why I'm surprised.

But maybe sometimes something wrong with car?
Then I think better to take that car to shop.
Toyota, Nissan etc they have professional auto mechanic (I'm sorry, if my English is wrong)
I think Nigeria is same.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 2:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Car accidents occur in Nigeria because of Japanese vehicles!! Especially the Toyotas. Why? They're in high demand hence the high tendencies to cut corners by dealers and technicians.

I'm really confusing.
Toyota in Nigeria and Toyota in Japan is too different?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

I'm really confusing.
Not the same 75%
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

Ok!
I thought car accident is most of times because of driver.
Overspeed, drunk drive, careless etc.
That's why I'm surprised.

But maybe sometimes something wrong with car?
Then I think better to take that car to shop.
Toyota, Nissan etc they have professional auto mechanic (I'm sorry, if my English is wrong)
I think Nigeria is same.

This is why I said drivers incompetence. wink
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Not the same 75%

Oh! Ok!
Thank you for explained to me.
I really appreciate you!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
KINGreignn:

This is why I said drivers incompetence. wink

Ok!
I understand now.
Thank you for explained to me.
I really appreciate you!
I hope peoples can safe drive and have good maintain their car.
And I also hope peoples don't get bad car!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by 9icetoo(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

I'm really confusing.
Don't mind that confusionist. The same thing. Made with parts from Japan.
Admittedly, some of the vehicles are imported in parts (sometimes cut into two halves and welded back here in Nigeria).
However, these are few (usually found in mostly second hand interstate transport buses). Ironically, this very small sample of the numerous Asian made vehicles in Nigeria account for majority of the accidents on the roads as result of drivers carelessness and terrible roads.

Are you related to the Nigeria "Jenifa" because your English is surely related to her. grin. Just kidding.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2020
9icetoo:

Admittedly, some of the vehicles are imported in parts (sometimes cut into two halves and welded back here in Nigeria).
However, these are few (usually found in mostly second hand interstate transport buses).

Ironically, this very small sample of the numerous Asian made vehicles in Nigeria account for majority of the accidents on the roads as result of drivers carelessness and terrible roads.

Japanese vehicles cut in half and welded together in Nigeria shocked shocked

Interstate buses fa!! Structural and mechanical integrity completely compromised.
Thank you 9icetoo for the corroboration.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by 9icetoo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Japanese vehicles cut in half and welded together in Nigeria shocked shocked

Interstate buses fa!! Structural and mechanical integrity completely compromised.
Thank you 9icetoo for the corroboration.
Even Mercedes Benz cars are cut in half and welded in Nigeria.
One such case was eve uploaded here on Nairaland. You really don't know what goes on in Ladipo. If you do,....
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
9icetoo:

Don't mind that confusionist. The same thing. Made with parts from Japan.
However, these are few (usually found in mostly second hand interstate transport buses). Ironically, this very small sample of the numerous Asian made vehicles in Nigeria account for majority of the accidents on the roads as result of drivers carelessness and terrible roads.

Are you related to the Nigeria "Jenifa" because your English is surely related to her. grin. Just kidding.

Thank you so much for explained to me.
I really appreciate you!
And I'm sorry, I don't know who is Miss or Mrs Jenifa or Mr Jenifa?
I know my English is still bad.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
9icetoo:

One such case was eve uploaded here on Nairaland. You really don't know what goes on in Ladipo. If you do,....
I am NOT discussing Mercedes Benz here... People need to verify the kind of Japanese vehicles they're buying in Nigeria
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Fentanyl: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
9icetoo:

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Fentanyl: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you so much for explained to me.
I really appreciate you!
And I'm sorry, I don't know who is Miss or Mrs Jenifa or Mr Jenifa?
I know my English is still bad.

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Fentanyl post=85824037][/quote]
For every Mercedes like this you have 50 Japanese vehicles in like manner

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fentanyl:
mercedes Benz cut in half

Expensive sh*t cheesy
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
KINGreignn:

Expensive sh*t cheesy
You people are still on this thread...
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 2:39am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Fentanyl post=85824037][/quote]

shocked
This is what 9icetoo explained to me?
Same thing with Japanese cars?

Anyway, Thank you for sharing!
I appreciate you!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by 9icetoo(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You people are still on this thread...
To educate you. We hope you learn some day. "Legalwealth"eventually learnt. cheesy
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by lateefat101: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2020
9icetoo:

To educate you. We hope you learn some day. "Legalwealth"eventually learnt. cheesy

What and how did legalwealth learn?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by 9icetoo(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2020
lateefat101:

What and how did legalwealth learn?

Are you legalwealth?

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by sultaan(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
According to our system duty on completely knocked down components on car is about 0-5% , used and new cars is about 70 & 100%.
You can fit 4 cars in a container and almost double 7cars in CKD. The cars were purchased as scraps and rebuilt.That is why when you see pictures of these accidents the cars and Hiaces tend to split into half and you sometimes see the roof break away.hiaces do not have crumple zone , in a 40mph wreck the feet of driver and front passengers are about 20 inches from the bumper and torso is in the crumple zone.the momentum of 12 passengers with no seat belt coming to dead stop with engine between front passengers legs and the others sitting on weak fuel tank almost always end up in fire. Hiaces are built to move people at no more than 50kmph within Urban centres their bad safety rating is why you won't see them on US roads

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
sultaan:
According to our system duty on completely knocked down components on car is about 0-5% , used and new cars is about 70 & 100%.
You can fit 4 cars in a container and almost double 7cars in CKD. The cars were purchased as scraps and rebuilt.That is why when you see pictures of these accidents the cars and Hiaces tend to split into half and you sometimes see the roof break away.hiaces do not have crumple zone , in a 40mph wreck the feet of driver and front passengers are about 20 inches from the bumper and torso is in the crumple zone.the momentum of 12 passengers with no seat belt coming to dead stop with engine between front passengers legs and the others sitting on weak fuel tank almost always end up in fire. Hiaces are built to move people at no more than 50kmph within Urban centres their bad safety rating is why you won't see them on US roads
Thank you for your elaboration
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by lateefat101: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
9icetoo:

Are you legalwealth?

Ask bing
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by sultaan(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is probably another Toyota related accident
https://www.nairaland.com/5640178/tragedy-ogbomoso-ilorin-expressway-truck-crushes

Those who have never experienced an accident in one or list a relative will not recognize the loss our people are going through
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
sultaan:
https://www.nairaland.com/5640178/tragedy-ogbomoso-ilorin-expressway-truck-crushes

Those who have never experienced an accident in one or list a relative will not recognize the loss our people are going through
You're right it's a Toyota..as usual

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Fentanyl: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
sultaan:

i cannot decide if you're actually this silly or you're just playing at it

"another Toyota related accident", because only Toyota vehicles are involved in accidents?

this is a new year, be more sensible, if you have nothing useful to post, dont post nonsense
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fentanyl:

"another Toyota related accident", because only Toyota vehicles are involved in accidents?

this is a new year, be more sensible, if you have nothing useful to post, dont post nonsense
Pained ..... Japanese shitboxes are just completely useless

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by sultaan(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fentanyl:

Since you are not here for humans but Toyota profit, dead people on the road does not move you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Usually Happens To Stolen Cars / Photo: Corolla Vs Camry Vs Yaris / Acura MDX And FORD EDGE Which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.