Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles (3653 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by jmaine: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smartchoiice:

True. But we need people to be careful committing their hard earned money to such unsafe vehicles

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
jmaine:

grin grin grin
Yeah bro... you're welcome
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Thank you kingreign. If you follow MPVgoddess assertion you'll understand that the international internet standard by Toyota is not obtainable in 80% of Japanese vehicles on Nigerian roads.

Read the reports and stop misconstruing my posts bikonu!

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Safety first. Post your reports here.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 2:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Really?! shocked
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 12, 2020
peacefull:
Really?! shocked
Really.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2020
peacefull:
Really?! shocked

Ignore him pls. The claims are false.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Better you stay off without contrary facts....
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Better you stay off without contrary facts....

I go bite your ear o! grin
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

I go bite your ear o! grin
Enjoy your honeymoon jejely bro
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Really.

Wow!!
Ok.
Thank you for replied me.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 1:15am On Jan 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Oh! Really?!
Maybe Japanese car is bad car in Nigeria?
I read many peoples complain about Japanese car on this website.
So maybe Japanese car is not good?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2020
peacefull:

Oh! Really?!
I am NOT saying that. The mechanical and structural integrity of most of them have been completely compromised. Hence they're mostly unsafe and unreliable in simplest of accidents...
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2020
peacefull:

Oh! Really?!

Like I said, he's hating a Japanese doesn't mean or even make a Japanese car bad. A Lexus sells more volume than a Mercedes. An average Japanese sells more on the ratio of 20:2 . The global market knows better than one man sitting behind a keyboard to demarket a Japanese.

QED
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I am NOT saying that. The mechanical and structural integrity of most of them have been completely compromised. Hence they're mostly unsafe and unreliable in simplest of accidents...

Sorry, You mean most of Japanese car is like defective product?
If buy car from Toyota, Nissan etc and have something wrong with that car, I think peoples can tell them and they can check it?

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding or I still couldn't get your point.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by peacefull(f): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Like I said, he's hating a Japanese doesn't mean or even make a Japanese car bad. A Lexus sells more volume than a Mercedes. An average Japanese sells more on the ratio of 20:2 . The global market knows better than one man sitting behind a keyboard to demarket a Japanese.

QED

Wow!
I didn't know about that.
Thank you for sharing me about that.
I appreciate you!

But if car accident in Nigeria because of Japanese car, that is too bad and danger!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by 9icetoo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Princess Diana died as a result of injuries sustained in a crash in an e class.

If you crash at high speeds, your chances of survival are very low. It doesn't matter if you crash in a Benz or BMW or a Toyota. Granted, different car models have different crash ratings. These crash ratings determine the likelihood of surviving a crash.

Toyota and other Japanese brands score highly in these tests and some Japanese models surpass some German model crash ratings.

The Toyota hiace we use in Nigeria for mass transport is banned in America as a transport vehicle because it doesn't meet the safety ratings required to perform such duties. Of course, the survival rate will be low for users in Nigeria where the government has allowed the vehicle to be used for mass transport.

Stand by the road today at close of business and conduct a statistical check for just ten minutes.

For every German car that drives by, 10 Japanese cars would have driven past you.

It is not rocket science then that more Japanese cars will be involved in accidents than German cars. It's simple statistics. If it's not that simple to some people, then they need help. undecided

Every car can crash and you can die in any car.

Even Volvo that is at the forefront in passenger safety crashes and people still die in it.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
peacefull:

Wow!
I appreciate you!

But if car accident in Nigeria because of Japanese car, that is too bad and danger!

Accidents in Nigeria are because of drivers incompetence, bad roads and inferior parts used to fix cars.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
peacefull:

Wow!
I appreciate you!

Car accidents occur in Nigeria because of Japanese vehicles!! Especially the Toyotas. Why? They're in high demand hence the high tendencies to cut corners by dealers and technicians.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
9icetoo:

Princess Diana died as a result of injuries sustained in a crash in an e class.

If you crash at high speeds, your chances of survival are very low. It doesn't matter if you crash in a Benz or BMW or a Toyota. Granted, different car models have different crash ratings. These crash ratings determine the likelihood of surviving a crash.

Toyota and other Japanese brands score highly in these tests and some Japanese models surpass some German model crash ratings.

The Toyota hiace we use in Nigeria for mass transport is banned in America as a transport vehicle because it doesn't meet the safety ratings required to perform such duties. Of course, the survival rate will be low for users in Nigeria where the government has allowed the vehicle to be used for mass transport.

Stand by the road today at close of business and conduct a statistical check for just ten minutes.

For every German car that drives by, 10 Japanese cars would have driven past you.

It is not rocket science then that more Japanese cars will be involved in accidents than German cars. It's simple statistics. If it's not that simple to some people, then they need help. undecided

Every car can crash and you can die in any car.

Even Volvo that is at the forefront in passenger safety crashes and people still die in it.

Your argument is ceteris paribus. Meanwhile Princess Diana didn't die in a Mercedes Benz E Klasse.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Your argument is ceteris paribus. Meanwhile Princess Diana didn't die in a Mercedes Benz E Klasse.
She died in a Camry.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by 9icetoo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

She died in a Camry.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by KINGreignn: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
9icetoo:

When Benzites are denying their over-engineered extremely safe cars, so let's blame it on a camry grin
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

She died in a Camry.
No.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mike do better
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by NaijadrivaCars: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2020
It us because Japanese cars are ubiquitous.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by AerialMapper: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2020
This is a silly statistic
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
AerialMapper:
This is a debatable statistic
Fixed
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by fabienjoe: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Extremely false information. VW Opel Mercedes are popular models in Nigeria too. Stop patronising glory land autos

I am sure you are yet to see Micra miracles in Nigeria

How on Earth is it false that about 90% of cars on Nigerian roads are Japanese? Which other country replicates this statistics? Go to car stands where these cars are bought and take a sample...Japanese v German v American cars etc.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by mejai(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
KINGreignn:

She died in a Camry.
grin uncle lomo, u r just wicked grin
She died in the safest and most luxurious of all. The S-class!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
mejai:

grin uncle lomo, u r just wicked grin
She died in the safest and most luxurious of all. The S-class!
Driven by?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Fatal Road Accidents Occur In Japanese Vehicles by Originalsly: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmm...... and all along I thought it was Bugatti. I learn something new today. All along I also been thinking 99% of the road fatalities was White.... I hope I'm not wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The First Issue Your Car Developed? / Urgent Help About My Engine...please Help / See White People Pushing A Buggati Worth £1million In London After it Broke Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.