Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (74169 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos) / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by MrBen619(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Why is it the only news that comes out from these Islamic countries is violence and brutality. Very heartless human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2020
maybachmusic:

Lol

America has made the world turn against Iran in seconds

Fear super powers grin

they are a hyper power. since outgrowned the status of a super power.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by wman(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2020
imam07:
see this one. Was d plane flying within d US territory as wht occurred in iran

Who cares? Innocent lives were lost. That is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by oluplus(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Faad77:
You guys should be watchful of the news you read on this Nairaland platform, This news is completely false... Iran never claim responsibility for shutting the plan down till now, No website has published this

You will be alright las las

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Had it been Iran was as powerful as USA, Earth would have resigned a long time ago.

Those idiots would have cracked the earth

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2020
The blood of the victims is on Trump's hands, simple.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2020
K00da:
Had it been Iran was as powerful as USA, Earth would have resigned a long time ago

It was Iran’s worst civil aviation disaster since the US military shot down an Iran Air plane over the Gulf by mistake in July 1988, killing all 290 people on board.

So, tell us another crap opinion
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Rawtruth1: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Imagine allowing this terrorist nation to have nuclear weapons?. They are same everywhere in the world. Terrorism is what they know best. Check the northern Nigeria if you are in doubt
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Ekeletu: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
maynation:

This is like the dumbest reason ever. They mistook the plane for an aggressor's? The same plane that took off from their own very soil? What manner of foolish mistake was that one?
They couldn't even carry out a simple monitoring of their airspace and they wanted to go into war with USA?

Iran is a monumental joke.
The way u guys hype this USA ehn, even its citizen don't hype this way
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by oluplus(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Gidison:
We cant blame them but it is really saddening..Lots of tension around an impending US strike, which made their anti-aircraft/ missile defence system on alert.
I pity them a bit. But it is good they admitted.
You can't blame them, for foolishly killing their own people?

Let's blame Buhari then
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Tareq1105: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Validated:
Shame on Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. He was busy shouting the missile launched was a ‘slap on the face’ for US but it was ‘not enough’ ... so, they now sacrificed 176 innocent lives. Funny, not one US citizen was hurt.

To say they have been denying this for past days makes it so painful. The UN should disarm Iran immediately because that is how they will "unintentionally" unleash nuclear arsenal on the region and be denying it.

Na only mouth Iran get.

I hope their Nigerian symphatizers have seen it clearly that Iran is no match at all.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by imam07: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Toks2008:
Look at how Trump has wasted people's lives all because of re-election.

This world is unfair.

Before any mumu starts misfiring like Iran, please think deep before you quote me. Trump' s action was illtimed and foolish.
if Trump is foolish wht will u call iran
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
MrBen619:
Why is it the only news that comes out from these Islamic countries is violence and brutality. Very heartless human beings.

Because, the so called super power Christian countries exported violence and brutality to their region, all in the pretence to grab more resources.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Temptee101(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2020
abeeee:

[s]You are just coming abreast with what is happening in the world If not you won't be saying this rubish[/s]

Mr ITK, tell me what you think you know that is happening.

Typical market woman, you are at home but you know what is being sold at the market

Spits
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Blackeuropean: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Remember in 1998, the USA did worse than this. They killed innocent children.
Cc blowjohn 11doubledee OPTIMUSPRIME08 charliboy654 loswhite

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-44614512/when-the-us-shot-down-an-iranian-airliner

I'm not into what happened 1988.

Here is my anger with you on here, You and others was defending Iran and saying they did not shut down the Jetliner, Even when Baba The U.S. winchy Satellites more than 400 kilometres above sea level don get evidence yafu yafu.

My question now is this, since Iran that you are defending has own up to their error, what do you have say Bro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2020
sotall:
Just imagine!

I am really shocked that this is true.

Which kain yeye mistake be that?

You only have ballistic missiles now and you are mis-firing, what about when you now have nuclear weapons?

It was Iran’s worst civil aviation disaster since the US military shot down an Iran Air plane over the Gulf by mistake in July 1988, killing all 290 people on board.

Hope you saw that. Even Russia made the same mistake like 2 years ago.
A quick Google search will reveal to you all how many misfiring mistakes your mighty USA is making on yearly basis.

CutieKing
Shibaraba
kunleweb
Validated
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Tareq1105: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
maasoap:
The blood of the victims is on Trump's hands, simple.

How?

You must be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
maasoap:

So, tell us another crap opinion

Shut ur foolish ugly terrorist Islamic mouth and stop changing the subject @hand

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by henryobinna(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
sotall:
Just imagine!

I am really shocked that this is true.

Which kain yeye mistake be that?

You only have ballistic missiles now and you are mis-firing, what about when you now have nuclear weapons?

that's why no terrorist state will be allowed to have access to nuclear weapons. No terrorist state!!!!

Iran is a terrorist state

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2020
IneedOT:
Face of Felix , Nairaland dead meat seler

You mean Mannabbqgrill? cheesy
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Leviticuss: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2020
They must be sanctioned also
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Weedhustler: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
that is why no one should pray for war.... there was a heightened tension in the region and the Iranians mistook the plane for an aggressor so they shot it down, now innocent lives are gone..... both sides are guilty of this.
. U no get sense ahswear! Fault Iran n stop faulting both parties.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by 8stargeneral: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2020
what a nonsense country.... I knew that was d reason they refused to release d black box
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by sotall(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2020
maasoap:

Hope you saw that. Even made the same mistake like 2 years ago

1988 isn't two years ago.

The situation in which the US shut down the aircraft is not same as Iran's own.

An aircraft that took off from your own airport

Where they not aware there were flights activities in their airport?

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by muykem: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Why can't they use arrow to fight. That's what they learnt from their fathers.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Tareq1105:

How?
He started the madness

You must be one of them.

If this makes you feel better about yourself, then you are right. Lol
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by dude99(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
that is why no one should pray for war.... there was a heightened tension in the region and the Iranians mistook the plane for an aggressor so they shot it down, now innocent lives are gone..... both sides are guilty of this.

But he Iranian military should be able to distinguish between a passager plane from a military plane
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by blowjohn(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:

I'm not into what happened 1988.

Here is my anger with you on here, You and others was defending Iran and saying they did not shut down the Jetliner, Even when Baba The U.S. winchy Satellites more than 400 kilometres above sea level don get evidence yafu yafu.

My question now is this, since Iran that you are defending has own up to their error, what do you have say Bro?

I think ur misunderstanding me o.
I wasn't arguing in favour of Iran.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2020
sotall:

1988 isn't two years ago.

I omitted the word "Russia".

The situation in which the US shut down the aircraft is not same as Iran's own.

An aircraft that took off from your own airport

Where they not aware there were flights activities in their airport?

Really! No difference my friend
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Benprass(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2020
They just kill 176 people why can't they trigger the USA instead facing innocent people dam it this Islamic people have really put too much tears in people life too much.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by kudinkarfe: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
Almost 200 innocent lives wasted just like that because of some Bullish egocentric display of force/politics.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Frankiss44(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2020
And some fools here on nairaland said it was the US that shot down the plane.. Kids everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.