Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (74111 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos) / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2020
K00da:

Shut ur foolish ugly terrorist Islamic mouth and stop changing the subject @hand

Now, you're starting to behave like Trump. Frustration can kill o
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by OBAGADAFFI: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2020
maasoap:

I omitted the word "Russia".

Really! No difference my friend

What's your point?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Edusouls:
Shut up you Nigerian fools, American aggression was to blame for the error, and besides you educated illiterates check history American navy ship accidentally shot down Iranian passenger plane killing all 256 on board in the 1980s, Ukraine accidentally shot down passenger airline carrying mostly Dutch passengers 175 all died during their conflict with Russia in 2014, so once there is millitary tension such accidents are bound to occur, no wonder they say Nigeria has unemployable graduates now I confirm..a country of educated fools..

You are a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Okemmuo1: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2020
OneKinGuy:

It's clearly a mistake. they had surface to air missiles which automatically shoots down any thing around its range

Why didn't planes get shot down in South Korea or Japan during military tensions with North Korea?
Countries like the US, Russia, Japan, China, South Korea, Israel, Saudi Arabia, India etc have their defense system active 24/7

Why are they not shooting down planes,

Iran did it intentionally but not knowing the plane was full of Iranians.

If Iran had kill like 5 US citizens in that plane, they would be okay with that, they don't really care about the Iranians there.

Their regret now would be no US citizen was in the plane.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by sircrabo: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Stupid people, Stupid religion. America killed one of their own who trains terrorists and they are chanting war songs. but they went ahead to bring down a passenger jet about with 173 people (from different countries) inside. If all the countries duly represented in that air plane comes after them, will they survive it?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
that is why no one should pray for war.... there was a heightened tension in the region and the Iranians mistook the plane for an aggressor so they shot it down, now innocent lives are gone..... both sides are guilty of this.

I agree. D blame goes round. D Iranians should have grounded all passenger flights and d airline should have taken preemptive measures by postponing all its flights instead of stubbornly insisting on flying
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by 21cents: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Faad77:
it a lie Bro, this news is completely false... Iran never claimed responsibility till now, no website has published this
I don't think so. it's true they unintentionally shot it down. it's all all top news channel.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2020
it's official, God hates Iran because of its brazen hatred for Israel. Iran was still better under the rule of Pahlavi dynasty than it is today.
I advise them to dump the " Islamic republic" title and revert to a secular state. Maybe God will show them mercy
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2020
sircrabo:
Stupid people, Stupid religion. America killed one of their own who trains terrorists and they are chanting war songs. but they went ahead to bring down a passenger jet about with 173 people (from different countries) inside. If all the countries duly represented in that air plane comes after them, will they survive it?

It was done in error d same way d US has killed hundreds of innocent souls in Iraq and Afghanistan terming it "collateral damage".
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by bewla(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2020
sotall:
Just imagine!

I am really shocked that this is true.

Which kain yeye mistake be that?

You only have ballistic missiles now and you are mis-firing, what about when you now have nuclear weapons?

u clame u no but don't only score chip goal by ur statment
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Ayotemide(f): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2020
This is beyond sad.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by AFONJACOW(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2020
The world has seen what they are. Iran is a terrorist country and this incident justify Trump claim..
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Okemmuo1: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Ewu awusa

That one might be a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
it's official, God hates Iran because of its hatred for Israel. Iran was still better under the rule of Pahlavi dynasty than it is today.
I advise them to dump the " Islamic republic" title and revert to a secular state. Maybe God will show them mercy

But d US has also killed several innocent lives. Does that mean that God hates d US?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by henryobinna(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Toks2008:
Look at how Trump has wasted people's lives all because of re-election.

This world is unfair.

Before any mumu starts misfiring like Iran, please think deep before you quote me. Trump' s action was illtimed and foolish.
I been think say you get sense oh shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by GMbuharii: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2020
If Iran wanna avenge the death of that terrorist Suleiman,then the deaths of those 176 people they bombed to death must also be avenged.
Infact,they should send Amotekun coneheaded warriors to Iran ASAP to avenge their deaths grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Frankbaro(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
that is why no one should pray for war.... there was a heightened tension in the region and the Iranians mistook the plane for an aggressor so they shot it down, now innocent lives are gone..... both sides are guilty of this.

To think that this fellow got "Likes" for this dumb comment, reinforces my belief that a lot of people aren't normal

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2020
AFONJACOW:
The world has seen what they are. Iran is a terrorist country and this incident justify Trump claim..

D incident doesn't justify Trumps claim. It was an unintentional act. D same way d US has slaughtered 100s of innocent souls in Iraq and Afghanistan which it terms "collateral damage".
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Frankbaro:

To think that this fellow got "Likes" for this dumb comment, reinforces my belief that a lot of people aren't normal

If u didnt agree with what he said, y not counter it with superior argument?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2020
henryobinna:
I been think say you get sense oh shocked shocked shocked

Na today you just know?

He no get sense na, he only acts like an educated illiterate/fool at times
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Frankiss44(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2020
Rgade:
lipsrsealed
Where are all the anti US war experts here on Nairaland that swore that Iran didn't shoot down that plane.?
Even that annoying KingAzubuike that went so far to claim that it was the US that shot it down.
I wonder how it wasn't so obvious that Iran did it with all the live anti aircraft missiles they had lying around.
Engine failure indeed, both engines failed at the same time and burst into flames... and nairalanders were running with it like Dumbo's in here.
Everyone now loves Iran, the same Iran they accused of sponsoring Shiite "terrorists"
Nigerians are a messed up people.

Don't mind the fool.. I was shocked when I saw the useless explanation he/she gave.. I don't know how someone will be so blind with hatred that it clouds your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by henryobinna(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Na today you just know?

He no get sense na, he only acts like an educated illiterate/fool at times
I'm very convinces right now
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Okemmuo1:

Why didn't planes get shot down in South Korea or Japan during military tensions with North Korea?
Countries like the US, Russia, Japan, China, South Korea, Israel, Saudi Arabia, India etc have their defense system active 24/7

When did these countries that u mentioned shoot interballiatic missiles at others or at themselves?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Frankiss44(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2020
FrLukas:
Iran should be demilitarized immediately. All forms of weapons, including pistols should be removed from that country. Let them make do with bows and arrows. angry angry angry

Hahaha ha.. Ona nor go kill person for nairaland oh

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Blackeuropean: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Remember in 1998, the USA did worse than this. They killed innocent children.
Cc blowjohn 11doubledee OPTIMUSPRIME08 charliboy654 loswhite

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-44614512/when-the-us-shot-down-an-iranian-airliner

I'm not into what happened 1988.
Here is my anger with you on here, You and others was defending Iran and saying they did not shut down the Jetliner, Even when Baba The U.S. winchy Satellites more than 400 kilometres above sea level don get evidence yafu yafu.
My question now is this, since Iran that you are defending has own up to their error, what do you have say Bro?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by AFONJACOW(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

D incident doesn't justify Trumps claim. It was an unintentional act. D same way d US has slaughtered 100s of innocent souls in Iraq and Afghanistan which it terms "collateral damage".
unintentionally and 170 innocent lives were waylaid... They can't handly missiles imagine what will happen if allow to get nuclear weapon, which innocent souls , those ones that want to be human shield to terrorist... They got served
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Thetruthshallse(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Iran is a ROGUE nation, they should not be allowed to have nuclear weapons. Thanks.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
it's official, God hates Iran because of its brazen hatred for Israel. Iran was still better under the rule of Pahlavi dynasty than it is today.

They are only using the Islamic thing to dominate the Arab world. Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt have realised it and they are working very hard to stop.. Why the establishment of Shíte group? the main prppangadist of the group has béen taken out.

Do you know that Iran is behind Alshabab and other terrorist groups worldwide.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Imagine allowing this terrorist nation to have nuclear weapons?. They are same everywhere in the world. Terrorism is what they know best. Check the northern Nigeria if you are in doubt

How does unintentionally shooting down a plane amount to terrorism?
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by cuteboy2: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2020
No wonder against the advice of crash experts, the mofos moved in bulldozers to bulldoze the crash site, even before NTSB, Boeing, Ukrainian, and Canadian accident investigators arrive Tehran in a desperate effort to cover things up.

Do they want to turn the crash site into cassava farm?

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Okemmuo1: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

When did these countries that u mentioned shoot interballiatic missiles at others or at themselves?

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Blackeuropean: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2020
blowjohn:

I think ur misunderstanding me o. I wasn't arguing in favour of Iran.
Bro I did not quote you but KingAzubike, Totally understood you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.