Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir (99473 Views)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by SweetOlive(f): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
anochuko01:

See them. Agents of the devil grin. Y'all must be in the same WhatsApp group with otobo and her likes.

You need a mental health assistant ASAP Nicca
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Bambambiglo: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
seunmohmoh:
She's in the presence of the lord so the person wrong here is the camera guy

Your type will twerk on the pulpit..smh
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by alezzy13: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
If you’re a serious Christian, the best place to sit in front as a guy is facing the altar.

This woman is even trying too hard, some women have big buttocks effortlessly and are not trying to seduce anyone, yet it can be seriously distracting, many times I find myself stylishly using my Sunday bulletin to intercept the view to her backside, other times I just give up and use side eye.

Till today I always try to avoid being behind a woman with big buttocks in public, they attract too much attention, attention that is subconsciously directed to the person behind, especially if it’s a guy

I tell you. I can understand why some Churches choose to segregate male and female

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by alezzy13: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
moshino:

What is immoral about her dancing?

Her dressing isn't immoral, her dancing is. If Jesus Christ was next to her, will she dance that way?
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by glowingflame7: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
This year is my year things
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nothing wrong with dancing sexily in a church. Sex is free.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
In those cases where the pastors usually the congregation to dance to the front and give their thanksgiving offering..

I sure as hell will be at her back

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by berbs: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Very hilarious something
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by 8stargeneral: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
She only came church to destroy peoples blessing.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by RaptorX: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is why women are not allowed in the front row seats in my church.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by APOPTOSIS: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
GOD doesn't dwell in CHURCHES and will never DWELL.
In fact, GOD is more likely to dwell in a MOSQUE than a CHURCH...

There is nothing SOLEMN about nowadays churches...
They are like SHOPPING MALLS ....

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Sniper101(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Almighty God refused to use her.
She allowed the Devil to use her. grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by AfroKnight: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wow. She’s a conqueror. A conqueror of other women’s husbands. grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Kirinwa: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
hotmediatv:
A woman was seen in a church dancing profusely as she got attention of members,This dance can be said to be tempting as a man was forced to look away in other not to get tempted.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtdOguC3Y

He was already tempted but the consistent gaze of his dear wife gave him new found wisdom. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Liposure: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dance of david
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Liposure: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Vortex369:
hmmm, blunt vortex

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by moshino(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
alezzy13:

Her dressing isn't immoral, her dancing is. If Jesus Christ was next to her, will she dance that way?

Maybe you should research your Bible about how David danced in praise of God.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Ezicool9(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dbeautyy:
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance the David dance. I don't need to watch the video or whatsoever, but all I know is that the person who picked that coverage is very unserious. I saw something similar on this forum last year when someone posted a lady's backside also from church complaining the he could see this or that. Church is not just a place to feed your spirit, but also it is a place to forget whosoever problem you brought that day. How?
Thru the word
Thru the worship/praise
Thru the way u are welcome ( hospitality )
Thru heart felt prayers of Faith. etc
Most time we consider all of the above except for the praise session which could be a solemn or a high praise which might warrant you to dance away your sorrow @ that moment even though you don't know what you will eat after the service. So rather than letting that way you down, you better dance The David Dance. If you can't behold such from the post, take the front seat in church service. Finally, learn to deal with your Mind and your Eyes
Whenever I am in church, I no dey look face o. When it is praise session I dance like... even though I'm a first timer in that church I will rather prefer to dance well an never come out when first timers are called to save myself of unnecessary attention after the service. Carry my bible and zoom off
Try to watch the video, then you won't say this
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by shepherd003: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nothing is tempting there
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Maski87: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
The devil is a liar
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
That's highly immorral today's church na were 2 or 3 are gathered the devil is in their midst
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by EmmyDJourno: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
See that old man with his wife

He knows he dare not look grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Youngkingjaey(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Vortex369:
For real
INu aye
Inside life
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
SweetOlive:
Learn to mind your business, even in church.

Are u minding your business by responding to this post?

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
seunmohmoh:
She's in the presence of the lord so the person wrong here is the camera guy

In d presence of God, u can even smoke cigar and steal. U can even have sex in "the presence of the lord".
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Lambellia(f): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is serious�
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by anochuko01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
SweetOlive:

You need a mental health assistant ASAP Nicca
You need an English teacher and a spiritualist.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by piagetskinner(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
She must be from the marine world ... not Everyone I’m church is a believer o...

Some are demons in human clothing

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by tayoccu(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
hotmediatv:
A woman was seen in a church dancing profusely as she got attention of members,This dance can be said to be tempting as a man was forced to look away in other not to get tempted.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtdOguC3Y

Those guys have not seen cele babes in action, heavy twerking
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by xcelentattitude(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Its not a new thing now...

Job 2:1
On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
True talk bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Three Arguments For God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.