Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! (5720 Views)

Former GLO Naija Sings Winner Steps Out With Wife And Son In Matching Outfits / Christian Wins Glo Naija Sings Season 3! / Glo Naija Sings Is Back With Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzGreat. who si stakin u? giv me his name & address so i beat him up for u. sweeeery by the way, do u wear thong? tongue
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by enomakos(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Fhijimos(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
After i watched his performance with R'Kelly's i can fly,I know the guy will surely win it.
I just hope i could be a star like that someday.

Congrats casey!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Fhijimos(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
After i watched his performance with R'Kelly's i can fly,I know the guy will surely win it.
I just hope i could be a star like that someday.

Congrats casey!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Cupidkc(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
As for me,Casey is gud. right from d on-set,i had my eyes on him,Ekeng and d brothers.

CONGRATULATION MAN,
beter play ur game wisely,
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
Congrat son. Uncle is proud of you
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Jonwesley(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2010
This is the dumbest competition i ve ever watched. How can this guy win it? Anyway the good singers were evicted be4 this time. So if a dumb singer gets the whole of his community or village to vote for him whether he is good or not, he becomes a musician,and a winner of $100,000. Olisa, glo etc disappointed me. The previous edition was by far better than this one. There was no time the spectators including invited glo ambassadors made p of nollywood actors gave a contestant a scathing remarks, but with mundane praises and favoritism all the way. If the judges do not award marks based on performances and professionalism, then it's balderdash. Imagine wasting voters hard earned money on such a hyped programme. They made the programme to be all voters affair just to raise their money back and be able to pay the winner. Tosin Martins actually warned that the good singers shd not allow it to go into their heads but pray to get votes. Why shd the good singers loose out becos of lack of votes? Rubbish.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by eagleraise(m): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2010
How many of you haters can SING or which Talent do you have ?
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by keyne(f): 1:59am On Dec 07, 2010
congrats!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by mayrho(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2010
As far as I am concerned I feel going by d closing competitions which I thinks doesn't count Da Brodas did well compared to the Casey or Rasine just my my opinion though
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2010
I've yet to go to a profile where someone isn't quoting Mr. Cork LOL.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by kollyp2000(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2010
The guy is good, Congrats Casey
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by roselari: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2010
Casey lucky U, the Xmax nd New Year will be good in your side then
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by lysaa(f): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2010
In the end, I appreciate his talent. He was one of those that got me surprised how he survived each eviction till Boma joined najite, Ekeng and the 1st guy evicted to be part of the voting public. I thot he came strong with Fela's songs which pulled him out of that shrill shaky and uncertain voice he started with.

Sincerely, his performance with Bess was classic, pure and full of soul. Amazing, i give it up for him.

And for the records, this year's Naija sings was more competitive; they were all good. I don't think John, last yr's winner deserved to win, he still could not deliver even after his tour with some great musicians of the world. Tha brodas have great prospect in the industry. I wish them all well.

Does anyone know what is going on with the lady that got to the finals last season?
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Ranoscky(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
Good for him. OP, thanx for the info, next pls!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by ladyju(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
i ve been reading peoples coment on nairaland and i think mr cork should go back to kindergarten.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by flexxydan: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
Congrats casey Naija rulessssssssssssssssssss,

We are now running classroom academy in partnership with South Africa,you don’t need to go to South Africa and

it’s the same Global Standards, the calendar for 2011 is out,we are also SAP examination centre, meaning one can

write his/her certification exams without going through our classroom academy.For any questions or enquiry please

call 08036638933

get your IDES installation now
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
lady j u:

i ve been reading peoples coment on nairaland and i think mr cork should go back to kindergarten.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

@topic. I havent the slightest clue who you all are talking about, but I shall look them up! cheesy
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Iyineda(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
lolMr Cork.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by tunde121oke: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
i need 1000 dollars for my project abeg oh,
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by chelseabmw(m): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2010
Congrats casey
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by kcreal(f): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Casey deserves it, congrats dude.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by GSyntax(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2010
Been following the contest very religiously. Anyway, the guy's good, but I would have been happier if the coveted $100k was won by Peace. She was soo good especially that week that they did Contemporary Nigerian songs and Fela classics. I hope Casey invests the money wisely. ciao.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by GSyntax(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2010
@lysaa, u mean Tamara of season I? I would also love to what's up with her. She was very goooood. I can't forget that day during season I that she did Listen by Beyonce or Battlefield by Jordin Sparks!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by lysaa(f): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2010
Oh yeah her name is Tamara, thanks. I thought she was the best in her season. .well, obviously. And did u see how she did kpokpodikpo with Faze? Guess the guy was mesmerized lol. That girl is good sha. . I hope she hasn't allowed her music career to end with that competition.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Mustay(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2010
You begin to wonder - are Nigerian companies in the same sector bereft of ideas? All of these started with Zain's W.A Idols and you have the 4 players sponsoring a music talent show. The same with Bank PHb's Intern and banks came up with The Entrepreneur, Dragon's Den et al

I have no time for such but I watched the finale and Bez had a nice collabo with the contestant but Tiwa and Whizkid were practically competing with their partners instead of 'showcasing' them. Whatever the case, I think it was nothing extraordinary i.e the show. Goodluck
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by GSyntax(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
@lysaa, I second your opinion. I also think she was the best among the trio, followed by that black boy Tarila and finally John. Of course I saw the Kpokpodikpo performance! It was amazing! I also hope her music career doesn't end with the competition which is usually the case. I would want all of them to borrow a leaf from Omawumi. She did not win the West African Idol but the competition was the platform that launched her career. If you are to judge now, wont you say that she is far ahead of the winner Timi Dakolo?
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by toideve(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
glo Naija[s][/s] nigeria sing

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Olamide And Son Milliano Visit The Housemate, All Suprise(photo) / When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment / Bobrisky Now Has Real Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.