Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! (5716 Views)

Former GLO Naija Sings Winner Steps Out With Wife And Son In Matching Outfits / Christian Wins Glo Naija Sings Season 3! / Glo Naija Sings Is Back With Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by sandra123: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2010

Casey has been announced as the winner of the second season of Glo Naija Sings at the grand finale which took place at the MNET Studios in Lagos! Casey went home with a $100,000 cash prize and a Toyota Rav 4. He was also made a Glo Ambassador.

Full story here: http://www.cp-africa.com/2010/12/05/casey-wins-glo-naija-sings/
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by orgasm(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2010
A hearty congratulations to him and wish him d best
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Intrepid1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
Boring, mediocre show 'talent hunt'. Congratulations to the winner, sha. Let's hope he doesn't fizzle out like dem Timi Dakolo and the rest,
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Otunbakay(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2010
I wish him well in his new found fame/wealth, the guy is surely good.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
i hope so too cos runner ups are always making more wave than d actual winner in most cases. CONGRATULATION NWAIZ!!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2010
very ugly darfk skin girl. how can she wins? angry
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by greenish05: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2010
Congratulations to the winner,will be the next winner next year
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by yunafa(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
what did you pple expect? after Ekeng and Peace left, the only person worthy of the prize was Casey!!! I'm so happy for him and we now have our answer to America's R. Kelly. Congrats and please use the cash wisely.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by DoubleN(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
Wetin happen to The Brothers?
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
Double N:

Wetin happen to The Brothers?

jamb question,what do u think would av happened to them
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzGreat:

jamb question,what do u think would av happened to them

MzGreat. madam i only u can spek english. I would have date you. your loss!! undecided
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Kennyblues(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Is the winner a he or she?
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
the winner is the ugly black skin babe on the left with the middle one who loook like Villlage house boy (no ofeinse)
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Damysa(f): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

pls u dont know who/what we are talking about here

Casey is a guy and not a girl and he sure deserve to win
though I didnt watch the finals yesterday, I have been following the show and his performances have been great
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by sessy2(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2010
Congrats dude. your single was tight.kip it up
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by webplay: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ok.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Damysa(f): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

the winner is the ugly black skin babe on the left with the middle one who loook like Villlage house boy (no ofeinse)

Pls dont argue blindly. u appear not to know any of the constestants
and yes he might look like a village house boy but he is $100 richer
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by byke2swag: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
All d best.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by oluagness(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
Congratulations!
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

MzGreat. madam i only u can spek english. I would have date you. your loss!! undecided

I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzGreat:

I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high

madam age is a nomba & i drive a BMW with alloy will plus i have moiney. be nice to me and someday, i promice u will have me! wink
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
but go on with that your gabarashish atttitude and u will never find a man@ MzGreat. truss me! angry
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by tunyus(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

madam age is a nomba & i drive a BMW with alloy will plus i have moiney. be nice to me and someday, i promice u will have me! wink
who is asking all this from you?mugu
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

calling you an idiot ehn! would be an insult to all stupid people
Mr¬Cork:

but go on with that your gabarashish atttitude and u will never find a man@  MzGreat.  truss me! angry

froggy cork spoke english language, m impressed at first sentence. u knw what, u r actually addicted to me for starters, so that's an indication buh unfortunately you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

keep typing someday u'll type something intelligent
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
tunyus:

who  is   asking   all   this   from   you?mugu

Bro i waz chattin MzGreat up.  Since u like my lyrics, do u want me to chat u up? tongue
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzGreat. sweery QUIT playin had to get. it dosent suit you. trusss me. I am gooder lookin that any of your guys out there.

Be nice to me & i promice, once again, U will have me all to your sef! wink
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
You have been warned to stop using that word "Naija" to refer to Nigeria. A word should be enough.

Signed: Minister of Information and ex-Nafdac chair
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

MzGreat. sweery QUIT playin had to get. it dosent suit you. trusss me. I am gooder lookin that any of your guys out there.

Be nice to me & i promice, once again, U will have me all to your sef! wink

is it that it is hard to get the picture when you have such a massive screen. lemme tell u again i dont wanna be nice to you not even when I'm unconscious
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzGreat:

is it that it is hard to get the picture when you have such a massive screen. lemme tell u again i dont wanna be nice to you not even when I'm unconscious

welll it means u will NEVER come to London! u havent even seen snow before. have u? dont lie undecided

dont worrrry. it look like white rice wink
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2010
LeoMax:

You have been warned to stop using that word "Naija" to refer to Nigeria. A word should be enough.

Signed: Minister of Information and ex-Nafdac chair

i don't see any biggie in it using it in an informal setting. the only problem is when you bring it to a formal setting. every nation in the world has got nicknames for their motherland.whether they like it or not it's naija 4 life, if they want to re brand Nigeria, it should start from the corridor of power. very soon we will hear that they want to use billions of naira for media awareness.
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MrCork7: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
MzGreat:

i don't see any biggie in it using it in an informal setting. the only problem is when you bring it to a formal setting. every nation in the world has got nicknames for their motherland.whether they like it or not it's naija 4 life, if they want to re brand Nigeria, it should start from the corridor of power. very soon we will hear that they want to use billions of naira for media awareness.

very edikative. my kinda woman tongue
Re: Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! by MzGreat(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

very edikative. my kinda woman tongue

ur hobby is stalking me, haba!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Stab Wound Davido's Bodyguard Received During Club Fight + Statement / Khloe Kardashian Leaks A Nude Photo Of Amber Rose Touching Her Private Part 18+ / Joselyn Dumas Ghanaian Actress' Booty Causes Stir At 2015 Vgmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.