Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

52 Years Old Kazuyoshi Miura Extend Contract With Yokohama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 52 Years Old Kazuyoshi Miura Extend Contract With Yokohama (401 Views)

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / 51-year-old World Oldest Footballer, Kazuyoshi Miura, Extends His Contract / World’s Oldest Footballer Kazuyoshi Miura Signs New Contract With Yokohama FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

52 Years Old Kazuyoshi Miura Extend Contract With Yokohama by 360gistpilot(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Yokohama FC have extended the contract of 52-year-old Kazuyoshi Miura for another season. Yokohama FC were promoted to J1 after finishing runner-up to the J2 last season and the young legend will join the club in the top flight next season.
rB8ApF4ZTayAePe0AAFKckMDe-8810.jpg
"I have also extended my contract with Yokohama FC for the 2020 season," Miura said. "now I am working hard every day, enjoying football and feeling grateful. I will continue to work hard to help the team win more games."

Born on February 26, 1967, Kazuyoshi Miura plays as a forward. He is 177cm tall and weighs 72kg. Miura played in the J1 league in 1993 and was named MVP of the year.
Last season, he made three appearances in the J2 league, which ended with a 2-0 victory over FC Ehime in Yokohama.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/52-years-old-kazuyoshi-miura-extend.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ole Insists Man United Are Still One Of The World's "Top Clubs... / La-liga:barcelona's Messi Finally Speaks On Sack Of Valverde,appoint Setien / Messi & Ronaldo Pay Tribute To Kobe Bryant Who Died In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.