Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. (3467 Views)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha / Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:09am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Who are the 'we'?? Disappointed for what exactly?? Biafra is not for Afonjas.
Biafra is not for Indonesian Buddhist, tell IPOB to speak for itself only and stop speaking for other secessionist groups and Igbos that it has never consulted before
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:10am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Global Igbo alliance that nobody and not even you had ever felt their presence
That you have not felt their presence does not mean that, they do not exist.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
That you have not felt their presence does not mean that, they do not exist.
Any group can spring up any time any day, it's the internet and hungry bloggers abound.
Tell IPOB to speak for itself and stop speaking for other secessionist groups and Igbos
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Biafra is not for Indonesian Buddhist, tell IPOB to speak for itself only and stop speaking for other secessionist groups and Igbos that it has never consulted before
Go and speak for Afonjas that is where you belong. Leave Igbos alone their minds are made up to leave this contraption and nothing can change that not even your rants, lies, propaganda and hate can change it.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:22am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Go and speak for Afonjas that is where you belong. Leave Igbos alone their minds are made up to leave this contraption and nothing can change that not even your rants, lies, propaganda and hate can change it.
As usual, when he's cornered afonjas start chasing him in his dreams. Send my message to IPOB.
BZM, BIM, MASSOB, Bilie movement etc and Igbos can speak for themselves, the Igbos through their elected reps and senators at the state and federal level.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Any group can spring up any time any day, it's the internet and hungry bloggers abound.
Tell IPOB to speak for itself and stop speaking for other secessionist groups and Igbos
So, you know that any group can spring up anytime but you believed those yeye groups that said they're this and that from SS and they don't want biafra. This shows you're a hypocrite. You believe what you want to hear and discard what you don't want to hear that is characteristics of a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
So, you know that any group can spring up anytime but you believed those yeye groups that said they're this and that from SS and they don't want biafra. This shows you're a hypocrite. You believe what you want to hear and discard what you don't want to hear that is characteristics of a hypocrite.
yeye groups from the SS? Explain better because I don't know what groups from the SS you're talking about here.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
As usual, when he's cornered afonjas start chasing him in his dreams. Send my message to IPOB.
BZM, BIM, MASSOB, Bilie movement etc and Igbos can speak for themselves, the Igbos through their elected reps and senators at the state and federal level.
What of you that loves to separate Igbos from Ipob when cornered.

Did northerners get their twelve sharia states through their elected reps and senators at the federal level??
Why must our own (Igbos) be different??

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
yeye groups from the SS? Explain better because I don't know what groups from the SS you're talking about here.
Where did you get that your SS will not join biafra from?? Or better still, how did you know that SS will never join biafra??
Explain better too.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:57am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Where did you get that your SS will not join biafra from?? Or better still, how did you know that SS will never join biafra??
Explain better too.
lol, attaché to SS by fire by force, just pass my message across to IPOB before you derail
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:58am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
What of you that loves to separate Igbos from Ipob when cornered.

Did northerners get their twelve sharia states through their elected reps and senators at the federal level??
Get my message across to IPOB before you derail
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Get my message across to IPOB before you derail
Stop beating about the bush and answer my questions.

Did the north get their 12 sharia state through their elected reps and senators at the federal level??

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
lol, attaché to SS by fire by force, just pass my message across to IPOB before you derail
Don't tell me you are running away already grin grin grin you think am gidgiddy you always hop into his mentions just to offload your hate and bile towards the great Igbos.

You are calling Igbos 'attaché by force' forgetting that your beloved nigger-area and Britain are the real attaché by force.

Answer my questions you hypocrite.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Stop beating about the bush and answer my questions.

Did the north get their 12 sharia state through their elected reps and senators at the federal level??

Do we have Sharia courts mentioned in the constitution before the states adopted Sharia in those states? Yes
What was the position of the states' houses of assemblies (representatives of the people), was the idea deliberated by the houses before it was passed to law? YES.
So what's your point again

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Don't tell me you are running away already grin grin grin you think am gidgiddy you always hop into his mentions just to offload your hate and bile towards the great Igbos.

You are calling Igbos 'attaché by force' forgetting that your beloved nigger-area and Britain are the real attaché by force.

Answer my questions you hypocrite.
Thank God you mentioned gidgiddy, he's someone I respect so much here and he states his points very clearly and whenever he knows he's been cornered, he simply move on, he's cornered me on some occasions as well.
Same goes with horsepower unlike you who starts going off point and screaming afonja whenever you've been cornered.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Do we have Sharia courts mentioned in the constitution before the states adopted Sharia in those states? Yes
What was the position of the states' houses of assemblies (representatives of the people), was the idea deliberated by the houses before it was passed to law? YES.
So what's your point again
You've not answered my question.
Did the north achieve sharia in 12 northern states through their rep members and senators at the federal level??

Can you show me where it is written in nigger-arean constitution that the north can have 12 sharia states??

Did the north consult the people to know if they really want sharia in those states, and did they achieve it through a referendum??

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Thank God you mentioned gidgiddy, he's someone I respect so much here and he states his points very clearly and whenever he knows he's been cornered, he simply move on, he's cornered me on some occasions as well.
Same goes with horsepower unlike you who starts going off point and screaming afonja whenever you've been cornered.
You have not cornered me for once because you don't have what it takes to do that. What you always bring to the table is junk.

Meanwhile, don't leave my question unanswered.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
You've not answered my question.
Did the north achieve sharia in 12 northern states through their rep members and senators at the federal level??

Can you show me where it is written in nigger-arean constitution that the north can have 12 sharia states??

Did the north consult the people to know if they really want sharia in those states, and did they achieve it through a referendum??
It was achieved at the state level through the representatives of the people.
Don't understand what you mean by n. arean constitution.
Since the representatives of the people passed it into law with no opposition by the people they represent means there would've been an agreement between the people and their representatives, some states house of assemblies wanted to deliberate on it but the people rioted against it and it was not implemented.

Why are the states assemblies in the SE not deliberating on referendum for the people that elected them, if IPOB was that popular among the people, I'm sure it's the people that'd be doing everything in its power to make sure their houses of assemblies would be on it by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
enemybulldozer:
You have not cornered me for once because you don't have what it takes to do that. What you always bring to the table is junk.

Meanwhile, don't leave my question unanswered.
Na today?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by gidgiddy: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
The Nigerian constitution allows for the freedom to protest but not for treasonable acts, referendum and secession are treasonable offences under the law of Nigeria so you can't hide under the freedom to protest to commit the crime.

A threat to life is a criminal act under our law whether the threat was acted upon or not, you do not need to be armed or not, a first year law student or a police recruit can explain better to you.

Open another thread for your herdsmen and stop muddling up issues and trying to derail.

IPOB is a terrorist group and you can go argue it in the court of law, nairaland can't help your case in any way.

@the bolded, since IPOB feels it has the right to decide its decision without the input of the people it is professing to speak for, is it still a democratic movement? You can see how you elevated IPOB's right to determine what they want and damning what the people may want. Let IPOB speak for itself and leave the great Igbo people to speak for themselves too, I can't remember at any time when Igbos appealed to IPOB to speak for them.

We have Igbos in BZM, BIM etc and when have they all given IPOB the right to speak for them and other Igbos, have they been consulted and they gave their blessings? Why must IPOB take it as their God given right to speak for everyone?

IPOB should know this is a precipice for a civil war within Biafra if it is granted independence today

This is the reasoning of a kid. Referendum is democratic, it is not secession. Referendum has been used in Nigeria before, Adamawa state became part of Nigeria as a result of a referendum in 1961. Our colonial masters Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014. The same Britain used referendum to leave the EU in 2016

But in backwards Nigeria, referendum is treason and secession.

Nigerians are just too backwards. It is in Nigeria that some people will say they want to be on their own and another set up of people will say we must all be together because Lord Lugard has brought us together in 1914

The same shameless "Nigerians" are still claiming the country Lugard created as their own and answering the colonial slave name Lugards wife made for them.

All I know is that we Igbos will continue our quest for our independence from the failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria. Nobody is interested in being part of failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

This is the reasoning of a kid. Referendum is democratic, it is not secession. Referendum has been used in Nigeria before, Adamawa state became part of Nigeria as a result of a referendum in 1961. Our colonial masters Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014. The same Britain used referendum to leave the EU in 2016

But in backwards Nigeria, referendum is treason and secession.

Nigerians are just too backwards. It is in Nigeria that some people will say they want to be on their own and another set up of people will say we must all be together because Lord Lugard has brought us together in 1914

The same shameless "Nigerians" are still claiming the country Lugard created as their own and answering the colonial slave name Lugards wife made for them.

All I know is that we Igbos will continue our quest for our independence from the failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria. Nobody is interested in being part of failure
Stop muddling up issues abeg, British Cameroon wasn't a part Nigeria initially but a German colony before it was split between the English and French to colonize till after the parent country gets independence and the people would be asked in a referendum where they would want to belong, you've been lectured on this your lame excuse but you'd always come up with it every time.

If you want a referendum in the constitution today, you'd need to start from your state house of assembly and not the national assembly, you've been lectured on this too.

Have you asked regions and nations all over the world how they got referendum inserted into their constitutions and why others including superpowers like the US, China, France, Russia etc don't have anything close to that? You've been lectured on that ad well but you'd always bring it up.

Meanwhile IPOB cannot speak for other secessionist groups and you should pass the message across to IPOB, they'd only be precipitating a civil war if IPOB feels that it only has the God given right to speak for everyone.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Na today?
Na today wetin happen??
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by 0monnak0da: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2020
It is treason when it is violent
A group with no democratic mandate cannot force the issue of lefelendum.
To push that agenda they must join party politics ,get elected and use democratic institutions to advance their cause
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2020
0monnak0da:

It is treason when it is violent
A group with no democratic mandate cannot force the issue of lefelendum.
To push that agenda they must join party politics ,get elected and use democratic institutions to advance their cause
....would those miscreants ever learn that simple instruction we've been boxing into their skulls all the while?
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by gidgiddy: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
0monnak0da:
There is nothing wrong with a referendum.
The question is do your elected representatives truly represent you?
If they do then how come there has not been a single resolution passed In any one of your state Houses of Assembly?
How come none of your governors has called for it?
Not one of your legislators in the National Assembly has ever asked for a referendum?
Who voted all these people?
Who do they represent?

The Scottish National party is a party with independence as its manifesto?

Why cannot the Ibo use the democratic process?
Why can't Lamidi Kano contest election and push his referendum agenda?
Why has he chosen the path of violence and insurrection as First Resort?
Who gave him a mandate?

Afenifere and Yorubas are always shouting that they want Nigeria restructured. How come not one single Yoruba lawmaker has ever moved a motion that Nigeria be restructured? Why is it that the Yoruba reps have never brought up the issue of restructuring at the national assembly? The answer is because it is a complete waste of time.

They simply dont have the numbers to pass a bill on restructuring. The same goes for referendum
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

Afenifere and Yorubas are always shouting that they want Nigeria restructured. How come not one single Yoruba lawmaker has ever moved a motion that Nigeria be restructured? Why is it that the Yoruba reps have never brought up the issue of restructuring at the national assembly? The answer is because it is a complete waste of time.

They simply dont have the numbers to pass a bill on restructuring. The same goes for referendum

Invariably your call for referendum is all a waste of time and resources because you don't have the number as well and this is where lobbying comes in but first thing first, you need to start from your state house of assembly before you get to the federal level.
Your call for referendum in Abuja at this moment makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by 0monnak0da: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

It is not an argument or defence to say John committed the same offence and it was not a foul ap so why am I getting a red card?
That is just a fallacious position.
It is childish and reveals profound political naivety.
Afenifere are not of the same ilk as IPOB
IPOB is a terrorist organisation

It is always your style when you have nothing sensible to say to attempt to cloud the discussion by introducing all manner of irrelevant distractions

The Yoruba are not your twins. We do not have to have the same approach. We do not believe in impulsive machismo but long term strategies that will work.
IPOB have boxed themselves into a corner with their calls for violence.
There is NO PLAN B

You will get the numbers for restructuring by strategy not noise.
IPOB's approach will hurt the Igbo long term but that is just my opinion I could be wrong.
The Yoruba believe the issues require patience.
The Ibo believe in aggression and seem not to have learnt from history

Finally the IPOB position seems dishonest beczuse they appear to have emerged when GEJ Lost.
Presumably if he won they would have been silent
Now the Ibos find themselves in the humiliating position of having to shut up or go to war.
Exactly what happens when there is too much pride.

Instead of facing reality Ibos persist with the unfounded sense of their superiority and a sense of injustice. The reality is whether or not that is true it will change nothing.

Deal with life the way it is not the way you think it should be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by gidgiddy: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
0monnak0da:

It is not an argument or defence to say John committed the same offence and it was not a foul ap so why am I getting a red card?
That is just a fallacious position.
It is childish and reveals profound political naivety.
Afenifere are not of the same ilk as IPOB
IPOB is a terrorist organisation

It is always your style when you have nothing sensible to say to attempt to cloud the discussion by introducing all manner of irrelevant distractions

The Yoruba are not your twins. We do not have to have the same approach. We do not believe in impulsive machismo but long term strategies that will work.
IPOB have boxed themselves into a corner with their calls for violence.
There is NO PLAN B

You will get the numbers for restructuring by strategy not noise.
IPOB's approach will hurt the Igbo long term but that is just my opinion I could be wrong.
The Yoruba believe the issues require patience.
The Ibo believe in aggression and seem not to have learnt from history

Finally the IPOB position seems dishonest beczuse they appear to have emerged when GEJ Lost.
Presumably if he won they would have been silent
Now the Ibos find themselves in the humiliating position of having to shut up or go to war.
Exactly what happens when there is too much pride.

Instead of facing reality Ibos persist with the unfounded sense of their superiority and a sense of injustice. The reality is whether or not that is true it will change nothing.

Deal with life the way it is not the way you think it should be

IPOB may be a terrorist organisation to your Nigerian government, the rest of the world dont see them as such, unless you think the rest of the world are fools and your Nigerian government are the ones with sense. The same sense in which they classify an unarmed organisation as terrorists and the armed killer herdsmen as nice people to roll out Ruga for.

The funny thing about all this is why would any Yoruba be interested in Biafra agitation? It has nothing to do with them so why drink panadol over another persons headache? Even if the Biafran agitators have no strategy and are wasting their time, its their business

If any Yoruba group started agitation for Oduduwa Republic, no Igbo eould care about, it is not their business. But if Nnamdi Kanu waves a Biafran flag in 5he East, a Yoruba man in Ibadan will start foaming at the mouth.

S9meone who had not been able to use his elected officials to get restructuring is advising Igbos to use their elected officials to get referendum

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by 0monnak0da: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

IPOB may be a terrorist organisation to your Nigerian government, the rest of the world dont see them as such, unless you think the rest of the world are fools and your Nigerian government are the ones with sense. The same sense in which they classify an unarmed organisation as terrorists and the armed killer herdsmen as nice people to roll out Ruga for.

The funny thing about all this is why would any Yoruba be interested in Biafra agitation? It has nothing to do with them so why drink panadol over another persons headache? Even if the Biafran agitators have no strategy and are wasting their time, its their business

If any Yoruba group started agitation for Oduduwa Republic, no Igbo eould care about, it is not their business. But if Nnamdi Kanu waves a Biafran flag in 5he East, a Yoruba man in Ibadan will start foaming at the mouth.

S9meone who had not been able to use his elected officials to get restructuring is advising Igbos to use their elected officials to get referendum

It has nothing to do with Yorubas?

It is funny how you people reason like children?

Noise is not a strategy

Once again wake up and deal with the world as it really is not as you think it should be.

As it is this.

Your ancestors were defeated by the colonialists and their territory Annexed by Britain and transferred to their successor the Nigerian State. Your forefathers signed up to that and REJECTED a secession clause in the independence constitution

That is the reality today.

So you have two choices if you are not happy go to war or humble yourself and think up a long term strategy.
As it is now you are just making noise

Here is the reality' if you secede by force there will be a very bloody civil war This will have consequences for the Yoruba so we will not permit it

1 Like

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by 0monnak0da: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Invariably your call for referendum is all a waste of time and resources because you don't have the number as well and this is where lobbying comes in but first thing first, you need to start from your state house of assembly before you get to the federal level.
Your call for referendum in Abuja at this moment makes no sense.

That is the problem with Ibos.

They have a total incapacity to learn from history.

They believe ,like children, that having a just cause equals to achievement of that cause.
They act impulsively without thinking deep.
IPOB is not helping the Ibo cause.

The Ibos continue to cling tenaciously on to the hope that they shall one day get revenge for the civil war. However they are too proud to even stoop to conquer. They just start mouthing off without thinking. They think others are fools but will soon realise who the greatest fools are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by enemybulldozer(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
It was achieved at the state level through the representatives of the people.
Don't understand what you mean by n. arean constitution.
Since the representatives of the people passed it into law with no opposition by the people they represent means there would've been an agreement between the people and their representatives, some states house of assemblies wanted to deliberate on it but the people rioted against it and it was not implemented.

Why are the states assemblies in the SE not deliberating on referendum for the people that elected them, if IPOB was that popular among the people, I'm sure it's the people that'd be doing everything in its power to make sure their houses of assemblies would be on it by now.
You're just running around like a headless chicken. Your posts are usually full of lies and propaganda I don't just know why you always do that, maybe to save face when cornered.

The truth remains that, when the jihadists in Abuja wanted sharia law, they did not go to the national assembly or call for referendum or call for votes rather, the twelve sharia states went outside the nigger-arean constitution and agreed and introduced sharia law. So, I don't see the reason why you Afonjas choose to fight Ipob who have chosen to ply that same rooth.
Re: You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. by Area4Area: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

The guy you quoted was absolutely right in his assertion, take your time and read his post but this time slowly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious “ade Basket” Emerges Oba In Ondo State / Watch The Success Stories Of Two Sons Of Okija, Anambra State / ESN Members Burn Dangote Truck In Nsuka VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.