Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car (2007 Views)

Can #300k Get A Buy And Drive Car? / Clean Mazda 626ge 450,000 Buy And Drive Car At Abuja / Selling A Right Hand Drive Car In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by batuphil(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2010
Please I need a detailed information / Advice on importing a Right Hand Drive car.
I live in Japan and I intend to import my personal car to use during my next visit home.
The car is 6 yrs Old which I know is OK to import, I am just not sure about Righty
and I do not intend to convert. Please is it OK to Drive Righty Cars in Naija or Not?

Thnx.
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by femmy2010(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
If u do not intend to convert it,then it isnt okay.
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by batuphil(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2010
Got it. Thank you.
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by sonety2k(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2010
batuphil:

Please I need a detailed information / Advice on importing a Right Hand Drive car.
I live in Japan and I intend to import my personal car to use during my next visit home.
The car is 6 yrs Old which I know is OK to import, I am just not sure about Righty
and I do not intend to convert. Please is it OK to Drive Righty Cars in Naija or Not?

Thnx.

IF you import Right Hand Drive sars / suv / truck to Nigeria you have to do the Conversion after 3months and you could easily do the conversion at Promise Land in Ladipo , Lagos and which type of Car / Suv are you bringing to Nigeria or you can sell the Car in Japan your self

And Let me get you a nice Car / SUV of your choice from USA on Pre-Oreder
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by batuphil(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2010
sonety2k:

IF you import Right Hand Drive sars / suv / truck to Nigeria you have to do the Conversion after 3months and you could easily do the conversion at Promise Land in Ladipo , Lagos and which type of Car / Suv are you bringing to Nigeria or you can sell the Car in Japan your self

And Let me get you a nice Car / SUV of your choice from USA on Pre-Oreder

Thank you much.
I was thinking I might save a little if I bring what am using now, since I will be in Nigeria for just 3 weeks that way I can get something else when I get back here.
If I can get more info on Conversion, I will really appreciate otherwise preorder might be the way to go.
My car is called Nissan Fuga in Japan and Infinity M35 in the states. Interior is exact same Only difference is driving side. I will attach pic. If you think it can't be dont in lagos then we can talk on preorder.
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by sonety2k(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
batuphil:

Thank you much.
I was thinking I might save a little if I bring what am using now, since I will be in Nigeria for just 3 weeks that way I can get something else when I get back here.
If I can get more info on Conversion, I will really appreciate otherwise preorder might be the way to go.
My car is called Nissan Fuga in Japan and Infinity M35 in the states. Interior is exact same Only difference is driving side. I will attach pic. If you think it can't be dont in lagos then we can talk on preorder.

If the RHD car is NISSAN FUGA then i will advice you to let get the car from US by Pre ~ order ,
the car if Full of electronics, FULL LOADED and more over the Dashboard is the problem in Lagos , the car FUGA still has big resell value in Japan , I will advice you send it back to the Auction House .
Thanks
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by batuphil(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2010
@ sonety2k.
Thank you very much.
Please send me your email so we can talk in details.
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by sonety2k(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2010
batuphil:

@ sonety2k.
Thank you very much.

Thanks  and  these  my  mail  address - sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: Advice On Importing A Right Hand Drive Car by sonety2k(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2011
batuphil:

@ sonety2k.
Thank you very much.

Hope you still have us in mind , have a niceday at work and these my mail address - sonetauto@yahoo.com in case you still need any type of Car / SUV of your choice from USA on Pre-Oreder

(1) (Reply)

DeeRapido Trucks - Man 26 403 - Red - ** Just Landed** / Lagos Cleared 1995 Honda Accord (bulldog) For Sale / Super Clean 2004 Limited Edition Toyota Highlander With Navigation Systerm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.