Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How The Maid Depot Helped Me!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The Maid Depot Helped Me!!! (619 Views)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Maid Depot Helped Me!!! by christabelware: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Okay this is more like an appreciation post to The Maid Depot whose customer service is top notch. I was already getting tired of house maid agencies in Abuja who claim to provide house help but they charge too high that it exceeded my budget or just are not very effective like that. For over a year, I didn't have any help whatsoever (God! I almost died because I have a very demanding work and lifestyle and kids! One time I even slumped) either because i couldn't afford the monthly salary the agencies were calling and the ones I could afford, were not really helping. Until I stumbled on The Maid Depot where I was told that I can tell them the budget I want them to work with as long as it is within fair range considering the work i am asking them to do and I also had the opportunity of negotiating salary with the house helps that came. That was how I settled down to get a help o. This is my own way of showing my excitement grin grin grin grin grin. fellow mothers out there if you are in need of domestic help, you can call them on 08176500950

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: 10,000 naira From Federal Government / Mainly Singles / Help Find Mr. Scott - Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.