Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How To Write A Standard Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write A Standard Business Plan (462 Views)

Nigerian Youth Investment Fund: Get Almost Free, Standard Business Plans To Use. / Standard Business Plan On Frozen Food In Nigeria / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Standard Business Plan by Peterdavidchinw(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Have you ever written a business plan by yourself before??

In the world of business one of the vital document that every business owner should have is a business plan.

What's a business plan?
A business plan is a concise document that contains all the necessary details of the business. It is the road map of any and every successful business.

One of the core reason why most businesses fail within their first 3 years of operation is because clearly the owners don't understand every aspect of their business. Yes they may understand some but a large chuck is not understood.

Recently, I trained my own fellow Alumni of Fate Foundation/ Facebook Entrepreneurs and he was shocked at the level of things he knew. He though he knew enough but what he knew wasn't enough.

Who should write a business plan?
Please, I plead with you, the owner of the business should write his/her business plan. I have often seen that in most cases, these owners don't know how to write it and in the process of seeking experts, they sell of their business ideas unknown to them.

Even if the owners can't write a business plan, it should be agreed between the owners of the business and the business plan writer that the idea shouldn't be disclosed. Make sure you sign a (Non Disclosure Agreement NDA)

In this effect I will be teaching business plan writing to the first 20 persons only for 1000 naira and the class will span for 3days. No rushing, I will take my time and distill everything about business plan and guide you and help you proofread your own business plan. Of course, I will also give template

The teaching is for only 1000 and my WhatsApp number is 08025263536 or follow the link to get to me to indicate your interest https:///2348025263536

I remain Peter David Chinweuba, until I come your way next time, do have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Australia Economic Forum / Join Us Today On Industrial Automation Series For Free.. For Engineers / Think And Analyse Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.