Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Think And Analyse Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think And Analyse Your Life (462 Views)

Learn how to trade, analyse and make money by yourself. / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Let Us Analyse Your Business And Give You Ideas That Will Make You Earn More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think And Analyse Your Life by Divineoz(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
Good Day Everyone
Let me take a minute of our time to get something's straight.
Hope everyone are all safe during this pandemic period
Alright, let's take a little ride through reality
���
Let me ask a question? With in this period of the pandemic which has led to a nationwide lockdown, can you be able to sit and analyse how much you've spent on subscription and how irrelevant you ended up managing your subscription...That will be alot if you sit down and make that calculation, most of us subscribe monthly,weekly and even daily and after that we just use them to discuss on WhatsApp, go through Facebook and also stream Instagram and Twitter too most of us come out productive doing that and that for people there business are based on social networks for marketing..
What about you that does not have any business have you calculated your lost and your income are not balanced
Okay some time ago I was discussing with a friend of mine he told me from the moment the lockdown took effect till now he has spent more than 22,000 Naira on subscription you can calculate yours and ask yourself this question
Should I continue like this? Your answer should be no..
It is never too late to adjust in life all you need is self determination and focus avoid all distractions..
Now I will like to work you down a part that you can work on for great returns..
It's based on cryptocurrency investment and what I will teach you is how you can gather enough cryptocurrency (Ethereum).
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin and the platform I'm going to introduce to you is called million money
What is million money this is a two matrix based platform that runs under trust wallet Blockchain technology. it works with smart contract and that makes it impossible for you to be scam or lose your money in any way
It requires only 0.03ETH and a smart phone for you to start up
For more information you can add me up on WhatsApp with
ZERO EIGHT ONE THREE ONE THREE ONE NINE SEVEN FIVE THREE

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! I Think I Might Have Hit $2000 In Asset With Just $20 Online Business / Facebook Startup Circles Program 2020 For Early Stage Startups(product-building) / "Well Begone Is Half Done" Get A Lapidary Bakery Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.