Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet (3415 Views)

"I Am In My Late 20's And I Have No Source Of Income". / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by IdeasPro(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
nifebabe:
I'm 300 level student of a federal university...I can hardly meet up with feeding myself...I need ideas...
What business can I go into in school?
Legitimate online business opportunities if you already have a PC/laptop and regular internet connection.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Adamma91(f): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
BeckyRise:

I'm interested in dropshipping for u
chat me up on WhatsApp 09035016155
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Check if there is any BETBONANAZA Shops in your area. If there is none. This is your opportunity to become BETBONANZA PARTNER. Earn up to 30%. Its trustworthy and transparent.
Visit www.betbonanza.com for more details or Call. 08169786019. Bet bonanza. Be Better.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by GodisGreat4vr: 5:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by mboii(m): 5:46am On Jan 13, 2020
kalex0:

Let me know when u are ready
I will introduce u to an online business (digital marketing) I will write a blog for u for free and I will teach u how to run a Google ad
U will start making money for every successful deliveries
I'm talking about forever living product

I'm also interested in this '" 09063806835 whatsapp
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Gee64: 5:57am On Jan 13, 2020
I hope toasting nor go follow?
Nigerian boys sharp sha
MRMIGHTY:

Ok, dear
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Gee64: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2020
This is better, lady.
kalex0:

I will introduce u to an online business (digital marketing)
I will write a blog for u for free and I will teach u how to run a Google ad

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Chidinmaoko28: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
kalex0:

Am interested in this. This is my what's app digit
0909 320 9019
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by AndyCole16(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2020
nifebabe:

I'm ready
090****
If you know what is good for you, please go and delete your number there.....
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
AndyCole16:

If you know what is good for you, please go and delete your number there.....
I have
Thanks
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Allstrasse: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
nifebabe:
I'm 300 level student of a federal university...I can hardly meet up with feeding myself...I need ideas...
What business can I go into in school?

If you meet the following conditions and would like to earn between 2,000 - 5,000 per week then send me a DM.

1. You must be in at least a second generation Federal University located within the South West of Nigeria.

2. You could also be considered if you are in a renowned State University with a huge population also within the South West.

3. You must be willing to invest 3 - 6 hours (perhaps more initially) of your time every week to the model that will be provided.

4. You must be above board integrity wise as you will be handling large tranches of cash.

5. You must be amenable and committed to learning new and relevant skills that will enhance your performance of this activity.

Please treat the above seriously. Give it serious consideration before deciding if you will send me the message.

Best of luck.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Shobams(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
*GOLDEN PETALS INVESTMENT*

We buy all kinds of Gift cards and Bitcoin. *iTunes, Amazon, Steam,Apple, Google, Netflix, Sephora, Walmart and many more* and we are able to pay in several payment methods like *PayPal, Cashapp, Naira Bank Transfer, Mobile Money Number* You can reach us on whatsapp *+2348025970309*
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Allstrasse:

If you meet the following conditions and would like to earn between 2,000 - 5,000 per week then send me a DM.

1. You must be in at least a second generation Federal University located within the South West of Nigeria.

2. You could also be considered if you are in a renowned State University with a huge population also within the South West.

3. You must be willing to invest 3 - 6 hours (perhaps more initially) of your time every week to the model that will be provided.

4. You must be above board integrity wise as you will be handling large tranches of cash.

5. You must be amenable and committed to learning new and relevant skills that will enhance your performance of this activity.

Please treat the above seriously. Give it serious consideration before deciding if you will send me the message.

Best of luck.
I'm interested
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by yemmyosho: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
You can get your clipper and give your fellow students Haircut (But you need little training sha). If you are a lady making hair for the girls is not a bad idea. This is what many students depend on on campus and they are well fixed with their studies. They do this on weekends and during their scheduled free time.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Ommyk: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
I have cartons of novels for sale. You can buy and resell.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Kingzeez10: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
kalex0:

I will introduce u to an online business (digital marketing) I will write a blog for u for free and I will teach u how to run a Google ad
I'm interested bro
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Kingzeez10: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
kalex0:

I'm interested bro
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Kingzeez10: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
IdeasPro:

Legitimate online business opportunities if you already have a PC/laptop and regular internet connection.
I'm interested
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Allstrasse:

Best of luck.

Please, I'm interested
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
kalex0:

Please, I'm interested. This my WhatsApp no 09069624992
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Chidinmaoko28: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
I think Telecom business will go well for you as a student.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Kimzylove(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Renegade23: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Person go ask for business idea.....una go start to dey talk digital marketing, affiliate marketing ..yada yada yada
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Olatoye06(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
get a little cash an promote this in your area by making token through volume sales #9200 can start..
https:///send?phone=+2347033716967
@rain_bowmotors
@rain_bowcollections
@amarstonglobal

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Sambai65(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Renegade23:
Person go ask for business idea.....una go start to dey talk digital marketing, affiliate marketing ..yada yada yada
my brother I tired for naija youth ooooo,Innocent lady asked for business idea look at the nonsense they are saying, they will still look for way to collect the little change she have at hand grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavoured Mineral Water / How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Starting A Publishing Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.