Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet (3397 Views)

"I Am In My Late 20's And I Have No Source Of Income". / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm 300 level student of a federal university...I can hardly meet up with feeding myself...I need ideas...
What business can I go into in school?
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by MRMIGHTY(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:
Okay

What's your WhatsApp number??
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by MRMIGHTY(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:
Okay

What's your WhatsApp number
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Alexious(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:
I'm 300 level student of a federal university...I can hardly meet up with feeding myself...I need ideas...

Laundry, blogging, research paper writing and a menial job weekends
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Eazie351(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
you just need a sugar daddy...

1 Like

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Alexious:

Laundry, blogging, research paper writing and a menial job weekends
Can you talk more on that laundry part please?
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
MRMIGHTY:

What's your WhatsApp number
I'll message you
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by MRMIGHTY(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:

I'll message you

Ok, dear
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by viyon02: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
just come to trade fare, with little money buy some woman wig and attachment, take it back to your school and displace it on your school gate and make some money.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
viyon02:
just come to trade fare, with little money buy some woman wig and attachment, take it back to your school and displace it on your school gate and make some money.
School gate?...for Unilag
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by viyon02: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:

School gate?...for Unilag
see my dear look for a way to seel your product.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by fidelmarshal199: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
MRMIGHTY:

Ok, dear

They are already calling her dear,, Na like that it dey take start

5 Likes

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Kampack: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pls send your mail to: *inspirationafrica@yahoo.com*
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by MRMIGHTY(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

Jobless youth
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Adamma91(f): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am into quality virgin hair, expecting my goods next week, I buy directly from Vietnam, if you can dropship for me WhatsApp me in 09035016155. Note you don't need money to start this.ñ
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

As in ehn
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
viyon02:
see my dear look for a way to seel your product.
Thanks though �
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Alexious(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:

You can set up laundry in school, in d hostel.you can just do some marketing and u pick up clothes from the hostels, wash, iron and package it neatly
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Alexious(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:

However, you must have interest and if you have no knowledge about it, you can seek. I thought of buying and selling of wares, female and male . think its called e commerce.
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by kalex0(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
nifebabe:

Let me know when u are ready

I will introduce u to an online business (digital marketing)
I will write a blog for u for free and I will teach u how to run a Google ad

U will start making money for every successful deliveries

I'm talking about forever living product
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by babsy01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
kalex0:

Am also interested this is my email elmahmud110@gmail.com
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by kalex0(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
babsy01:

Am also interested this is my email elmahmud110@gmail.com

Your WhatsApp digit
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by BeckyRise: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Adamma91:
I am into quality virgin hair, expecting my goods next week, I buy directly from Vietnam, if you can dropship for me WhatsApp me in 09035016155. Note you don't need money to start this.ñ
I'm interested in dropshipping for u
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by naijacutee(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Very few people will give you a source of income if you don't benefit them in some way. You too think about it - why would you respond to someone on this forum if you have nothing to gain? The charity instinct is not present kn everyone. What is present in everyone is a problem that they need solved. Focus on solving people's problems ans you will become an overnight helper. Better still look for people who will pay you to solve their problems.

This person for example is lookjng for metal scraps to buy and he will pay.

You may think that without money, you are of no use to someone like this, but you have to stop attaching your worth to the amount of money in your bank. Your brains are worth a lot more than your bank account because you can use your brain to grown your bank account but you cannot use your bank account to grow your brain.

Look for people like these with problems that you can solve and you will make money faster than anyone you know. First you have to believe in yourself that you can do it, and then just start trying, and planning your next move if things don't work out the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5624460/wanted-im-need-metal-scraps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Alexious:

You can set up laundry in school, in d hostel.you can just do some marketing and u pick up clothes from the hostels, wash, iron and package it neatly
Ohhh...Thanks for this
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
naijacutee:
Very few people will give you a source of income if you don't benefit them in some way. You too think about it - why would you respond to someone on this forum if you have nothing to gain? The charity instinct is not present kn everyone. What is present in everyone is a problem that they need solved. Focus on solving people's problems ans you will become an overnight helper. Better still look for people who will pay you to solve their problems.

This person for example is lookjng for metal scraps to buy and he will pay.

You may think that without money, you are of no use to someone like this, but you have to stop attaching your worth to the amount of money in your bank. Your brains are worth a lot more than your bank account because you can use your brain to grown your bank account but you cannot use your bank account to grow your brain.

Look for people like these with problems that you can solve and you will make money faster than anyone you know. First you have to believe in yourself that you can do it, and then just start trying, and planning your next move if things don't work out the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5624460/wanted-im-need-metal-scraps

Thanks
Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by nifebabe(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
kalex0:

Re: Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet by Alexious(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
nifebabe:

Ohhh...Thanks for this

U welcome, try to give update on any business u choose to set up. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pig Or Grasscutter Farming- Which One Is More Profitable / Help, High Custom Charges On Fedex Shipment. / Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.