Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 (30423 Views)

Canada Raises Cost-Of-Living Requirement For International Students / JAMB Disregard NABTEB As Requirement For Direct Entry Into University / JAMB Suspends Its Worker for Accusing A Snake Of Swallowing N36million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Iamikeokwu:
Thank God they have canceled that protocol sometimes FG need take weed for them to have wisdom

Top Reason Why IOS Is The Worst

So guys i have come with a conclusion why iOS is the worst am a huge fan of the iPhone but truth most be told in this video this was demonstrated with the iPhone 6s it was screen recorded

So is my top 5 worst reason must peo ple will not agree with me some will agree with me

So if this video am about to show is very helpful click to subscribe button and click to the door bell notification to get updated to my new video

Twitter= @iam_ikeokwu
Instagram= @iam_ikeokwu

Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Ikeokwu

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/iam_ikeokwu/

All these people insulting iOS to make Operating System no be beans. It's harder than the worst physics exam.
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Sirseedorf(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nice one.

Now I can get my NIN without any hindrance or stress.

Those kid really give me wahala, imagine going to Zenith bank around 6am just for the NIN registration .
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by opray: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
This thing that made my sister lose her phone, they had better make use of it.

Dm 08050930154 on WhatsApp for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in retail and wholesale deals.
Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
The problem we have is that we make more principles not considering if we are ready for them yet 9r the situation of the public that it is meant for
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Musty5050: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
ThankGod 4 this development
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Focusmind: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
CSTR2:

How much does it cost to verify NIN on the website.?

I want to start the ptdf application tomorrow.

I think, N500 paid through "verify me" according my niece. I don't have all the information.

When I got PTDF scholarship in 2009, there wasn't anything like NIN verification.
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by tityboi: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
And did they stress the children
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Iykolysis: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Iykolysis: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just2endowed2:

LET THEM USE BVN

or phone numbers
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by asas(f): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jamb announced since last year but Nigerians like last minute approach I hope parents will use the opportunity to register their kids cuz jamb will enforce the use of NIN for 2021

1 Like

Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by incomebrain(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2020

Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Skymason20(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thank GOD... ah I can sleep freely and plan for good thing,, NIN Bleep off
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Ajibade123(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
upon all the mouth that professor Oloyede was making mtcheeew
see tips on how to overcome financial stress https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-entrepreneurial-stress/
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by drololaaof: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Every agency just being out one thing or the other every day inconveniencing us,JAMB have not address the extortion at NIN centres
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by OkoroRuthEby12: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
confused people....
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Odphoto(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wow thanks god for me
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Sijo01(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
who is the unserious one here?
jamb that announced this 6 months ago or the unserious candidates that had to wait for the last minute to register?
always learn to use ur brain when commenting.

Is it the candidates that waited for last minutes to register that caused the commission not to dispense the cards that was captured over 5years ago?

If the system has been working will the candidates wait till the last minute to register?

You sure need to go about with your brain and desist from leaving it behind when visiting the internet.
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sijo01:

Is it the candidates that waited for last minutes to register that caused the commission not to dispense the cards that was captured over 5years ago?

If the system has been working will the candidates wait till the last minute to register?

You sure need to go about with your brain and desist from leaving it behind when visiting the internet.
ok fine! didn't know I was responding to a jambite.
you can now go ahead and get the UTME form on Monday with ease.
Just study hard so u won't fail the exams and later come on nairaland to create a thread and blame jamb for ur failure.
Good luck in your UTME and Success in ur admission dear
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by FlordFlorez(m): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Dis news sweet my belle. I now have the opportunity to register for both Jamb's UTME and DE. Praise God!
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by LuciusX: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Riele:
Won't stop me from getting my NIN
Same here sis... That's the sperrit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by EOEI: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2020
benobyeze:
Confused people
Nigerians are d most useless idiots I've even seen in my life, they'll never do the needful at d right time. Give them 100 years to register for d NIN u wont see them until d late hour at d NIN office. tell me Y wont those thieves in those offices exploit d idiots rushin to them
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by oloyede90(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Watsapp me on 07031093127 make we reason together
1kworks:
These people will just be spoiling business for somebody.

Now I have to design a new flex to tell people they won't need NIN again.

All the speech I have written. Anyways, it's good cos now the Registration will be easier.
The Crowd of people gathering at NIN registration centres these past few weeks is alarming.
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Where dem put their brains before?
una think say problems no go dey when u put such an impromptu pressure on Jambites.

these people are just too senseless for my consideration...

confused set of people.
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by Megaideas(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
CONFUSION GALORE
Re: JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 by akintunde63: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2020
CSTR2:

How much does it cost to verify NIN on the website.?

I want to start the ptdf application tomorrow.

N500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.