Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Problem in Ndikelionwu now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem in Ndikelionwu now. (545 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Storms Ndikelionwu Town Hall In Orumba North Zone 2 / Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North / Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem in Ndikelionwu now. by iSlayer: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Words cannot express the sorrow I feel at the death of the king. As if his death is not enough pain there's now also a big problem : The heir is nowhere to be found!

When our elders voice their concerns as regards some vital issues we shun their advice thinking we're wise. Osita an only son of the Prof went to marry from a strange land. After his death their son (heir after him) has not been seen or heard from FOR THE PAST ELEVEN YEARS! What wickedness!

Marry from your people you no go hear. Look at the disaster Osita has brought upon a whole community! Like someone said on that thread "50% of marital problems are solved when you marry from your side".

Things would never have gotten this bad if he had married from his side.

2 Likes

Re: Problem in Ndikelionwu now. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osita married from Benin....which is not advisable anyway.

It is always advisable you marry from your state..

Such marriages shouldn't be holding at all and must be frowned upon...

That's why I don't blame Amaka's parents entirely on her loss though the child must be retrieved from Ibrahim by any means possible and renamed from Zaeed.

The boy shouldn't be answering Zaeed because Ibrahim don't have any right over him.

Anyway Ndikelionwu should approach the girls family to bring Osaretin back if not let the younger brother to king Ike ascend the throne.
Re: Problem in Ndikelionwu now. by iSlayer: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Osita married from Benin....which is not advisable anyway.

It is always advisable you marry from your state..

Such marriages shouldn't be holding at all and must be frowned upon...

That's why I don't blame Amaka's parents entirely on her loss though the child must be retrieved from Ibrahim by any means possible and renamed from Zaeed.

The boy shouldn't be answering Zaeed because Ibrahim don't have any right over him.

Anyway Ndikelionwu should approach the girls family to bring Osaretin back if not let the younger brother to king Ike ascend the throne.

Yeah. I was thinking of that Amaka's case too. Amaka seriously messed up (though they shouldn't have gone all the way to taking her life) and I think Igbo parents outside Igboland should take these things even more seriously.

1 Like

Re: Problem in Ndikelionwu now. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mtcheeew

Nonsense talk
Re: Problem in Ndikelionwu now. by iSlayer: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
virgoquin:
Mtcheeew
Nonsense talk

What is the nonsense there?

1 Like

Re: Problem in Ndikelionwu now. by highpriest4: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Late Prof. Chukwuemeka ike also married outside his tribe. He married a Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Victory: We So Much Believe In The Judiciary -APC / Kwara Goes Digital As Gov. AbdulRazaq Distributes Computers To Civil Servants / APC Speaks On Conduct Of Election – Abia Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.