Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers (5982 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by StagethemTVee: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shade Okoya, the wife of billionaire business man Razak Okoya threw him into a frenzy of sort when she invited his old time foreign drivers from Las Vegas and Frankfurt to honour him on his 80th birthday at their Nigerian home. The Billionaire was elated and very happy to see the men whom he has known over decades of service to him and his family when in America and Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wn-DAfyv48

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by popsy2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cool
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by nifemi25(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Honestly money is good.....this is why am hustling hard now so that I can rest during my old days

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by NiklauseFred(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
That first pic will go places..
If you know you know grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by LadySarah: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Reggie Daniel in the future

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by doggedfighter(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Shade Okoya, the wife of billionaire business man Razak Okoya threw him into a frenzy of sort when she invited his old time foreign drivers from Las Vegas and Frankfurt to honour him on his 80th birthday at their Nigerian home. The Billionaire was elated and very happy to see the men whom he has known over decades of service to him and his family when in America and Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wn-DAfyv48
A meme is born with that picture grin grin angry
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by Praizenewstv: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Ayam still in shock

6 Likes

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by olasaad(f): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
I like Baba vinglish
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by Eizzy003(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:
I db already download am sharp sharp
New meme loading

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by AJOBI77(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy Birthday to you Sir! Congratulations. Long life and prosperity
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by Lamanii22(f): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
How will someone meet all these billionaire self... I need connection in my life...

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by DAramis: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who is that lady covering her nose? it was rude of her doing that. Is she the wife or daughter?
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by NiklauseFred(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Eizzy003:

I db already download am sharp sharp
New meme loading

Hahaha grin cheesy grin
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by mynaijadj(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
That is the wife and she is not covering her nose probably drying her tears
DAramis:
Who is that lady covering her nose? it was rude of her doing that. Is she the wife or daughter?
Re: Billionaire Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Surprise, Visited by his Foreign Drivers by DAramis: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
mynaijadj:
That is the wife and she is not covering her nose probably drying her tears
Okay

(1) (Reply)

See How Linda Ikeji's Laps Look Like (PHOTOS) / Tosin Silverdam Should Be Sexiest Male Nairalander? Photos! / Very Real!! Face Of Jesus Appears In The Sky Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.