Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Court Of Brazil Rules In Support Of The Neflix Movie Depicting Jesus As A Gay - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Court Of Brazil Rules In Support Of The Neflix Movie Depicting Jesus As A Gay (378 Views)

Egyptian Lawyer Sues Netflix For Depicting Cleopatra As Black Woman / Neflix Will Charge From You If You Share Your Password / Supreme Court Rules In Support Of The Neflix Movie Depicting Jesus As A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Brazil Rules In Support Of The Neflix Movie Depicting Jesus As A Gay by Chiomablog: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
A Brazil Supreme Court has overturned the order by a judge asking Netflix to remove the controversial movie where Jesus was depicted as gay. Judge Antonio Diaz Toffoli, head of the Supreme Federal Court on Thursday, January 9, rejected a decision to stop Netflix from showing the controversial movie, "The First Temptation of Christ", depicting Jesus Christ in a gay relationship.

Rio de Janeiro judge Benedicto Abicair on Wednesday, January 8, ordered Netflix to remove the movie from its platform but Netflix appealed the decision and Judge Antonio Diaz Toffoli supported Netflix’s appeal against banning the movie, AFP reports.

Watch Video here https://chiomablog.com/the-supreme-court-of-brazil-rules-in-support-of-the-neflix-movie-depicting-jesus-as-a-gay-man/

Re: Court Of Brazil Rules In Support Of The Neflix Movie Depicting Jesus As A Gay by dawnomike(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is all shades of wrong... We all must respect the sensitivity of other people's religion. I believe the producers of this movie know what objections it child bring.

I will not insult the prophet Mohammed (SAW) cos I'm not a muslim
I will not insult the Catholic practice cos I'm not one
I will not insult the atheist simply because i believe in God...

Little things as these is why the world is not peaceful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iran Vs Usa | World War 3 (Latest Nigerian Movie) / Honda Dealer Offers $900 If You Watch All The Fast & Furious Movies / Ourtv Lauches On NIGCOMSAT-1R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.