Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain (872 Views)

My experience in Bahrain / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by NairalandAngel(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone have info on how I can get contact details of companies that do background checks on potential employees in the UAE?

1 Like

Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
how do u mean , break it down to a simple English
Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by NairalandAngel(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
majamajic:
how do u mean , break it down to a simple English

Before an individual is employed, typically you need to run a background check on the person to be sure he is not a criminal or fugitive in another country.

There are companies that render this service for a fee...I would like to get their contact info.

1 Like

Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by Depressed101: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
I can help you do that for free, then you can decide to pay me if you are satisfied with my services.
Shoot a mail at tradex@protonmail.com
Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by NairalandAngel(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Depressed101:
I can help you do that for free, then you can decide to pay me if you are satisfied with my services.
Shoot a mail at tradex@protonmail.com

I have sent you an email
Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by Depressed101: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2020
NairalandAngel:

I have sent you an email
pls resend the email, i set my inbox to wipe in 10 hrs, so o didn't get the message

1 Like

Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by Depressed101: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
NairalandAngel:

I have sent you an email
pls resend the email, i set my inbox to wipe in 10 hrs, so o didn't get the message...

Forward the email to icotrad@protonmail.com also, to reduce the chances of missing it
Re: Companies Doing Background Checks On employees In The UAE And Bahrain by NairalandAngel(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
I;m still waiting for useful links...

(1) (Reply)

Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages / Most Cheap Route From Ogba To Ikoyi Club 1938 / Traveling To Abuja From Ibadan By Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.