Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. (3128 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 40k To Be Getting 5k Daily? / Getting It Done From China, Easier And Quicker Without Stress And Delay. / Freelancing Dey Pay, I Will Be Getting More Than 40k For Just This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2020
MrAlert:
A day of decisions. Just as every other day.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Make today count.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by IamPlato(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
MrAlert:
Hi
Wait Does This Facebook Advertising really Bring Sales?

Does Boosting Of Post Bring Page Likes? Does It Give Buyers? I Usually Feel It May Not Work

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
IamPlato:
Wait Does This Facebook Advertising really Bring Sales?

Does Boosting Of Post Bring Page Likes? Does It Give Buyers? I Usually Feel It May Not Work
I understand your fear. If done properly, it will work. The problem is that people want a quick fix, and that is against Facebook's play book. They want you to build your business on Facebook. But people just want to run ads and make sales. This is the problem.
However, if you are ready to build a business/fan page and build engagement on your page, Facebook can become very rewarding.

About Boosting posts.
That is a way Facebook created to just collect money. You will not get what u want. Think of it. Why did they do boosting, and then create a different platform for adverts alone? Those who are willing to work, go to Facebook business/ad manager, those who want short cut, give us your money through boosting! You need to run a complete ad campaign to see results on Facebook. They are doing some house cleaning. They don't want small small quick hit and run.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Review ur efforts this week
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by ijeije123: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Pls I need clarification on this. What's d difference BTW an a Facebook page(business) and an online store. And which is preferable for a beginner in mini importation.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2020
Thank you for your question. A Facebook business page is like an office that Facebook has provided for you on its platform. Remember that it is a social media platform. So a page is like your office on Facebook. That is where people can find your business, and check you out. It is an avenue for Facebook to also do business with you. You can not run an ad campaign on Facebook without a page. A business page is a way to establish credibility as business, and to maintain an online presence.

Online Store.
This is simply a platform for selling online. It could be a website, or a Facebook store (I don't know if that feature is still viable for Nigerians).

Which is preferable.
Most people in your line of business have a website. However, I know some who have funneled from Facebook page to WhatsApp. Even from fb page, to website, and then an option of reverting to WhatsApp.
But I would say that it all depends on your start up capacity. Are you buoyant enough to begin with a website? If yes, then do it. If not, get started with a highly optimized page, and funnel leads to WhatsApp.

Side note.
Many Nigerians are more comfortable with reaching you on WhatsApp. It gives them a feel of the human factor, rather than buying straight from your website. My opinion.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Was business good today?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Have a profitable day
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Any profit today?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Well done.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrAlert:
Was business good today?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Let's talk about ur business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
How is it going?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
What a profitable day!
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
How was business today? Any profit?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Get up and grind.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Review your goals.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
We explode businesses.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by Stevenstevf: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Add me up please, 08063304202
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stevenstevf:
Add me up please, 08063304202
done.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hard work is not substitutable.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
More eyes for your business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Wake up before the competition
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
So what are you waiting for?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
The end of another day.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 4:36am On Feb 19, 2020
Awake and get busy.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Your competition is running ads on fb
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 4:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Enjoy your day
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Profitable day booting
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
cool
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tea Shop In Nigeria / Banks Are Recovering From Distress - Sanusi / Increased Utilisation Of Gas For Power Generation Reduces Gas Flare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.