Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. (3129 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 40k To Be Getting 5k Daily? / Getting It Done From China, Easier And Quicker Without Stress And Delay. / Freelancing Dey Pay, I Will Be Getting More Than 40k For Just This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
FACEBOOK ADS: WHY YOU ARE NOT SELLING.

Hello entrepreneur.
How's your business doing? Many business people hate that question for obvious reasons.

Running a business is tough. But running a Facebook ad to get more leads and sales is easy. Before you bury me, let me explain.

I know that running a Facebook ad is complicated, because it is a combination of many skills. You have to be vast with the internet, you have to know copy writing, and you have to have the basics of marketing so you can target properly.

The following could be why you are not getting it right.

1. It is not magic. Many marketers think all they have to do is set up and run the ad, and sales will come flooding in. But that's not the case. A single ad will not bring sales. It is called a CAMPAIGN for a reason. You must build TRUST with your target audience first.

2. Something is wrong with your targeting. The secret of a good ad is targeting. When your targeting is sharp, sales will come. Most times people think they have to use all the targeting options provided by Facebook. That is wrong. Before the campaign, first be clear about those who will buy, and target them. Basically, you have to run a well targeted campaign. First, get known, build trust and then sell.

3. Your ad copy sucks. There is no juicy offer, the heading is not catchy enough, etc. There is practically no reason to click. Although this is the least of all that could go wrong, you still have to get this one right. Why I call it the least is because even if your copy is moderately OK, you can still sell to a highly targeted relevant audience.

4. Your Facebook page is not in alignment with your ad. You can't be running a business ad on a fan page, and expect all to go well.

However, if you don't see yourself running a Facebook ad, don't fret. You can still leverage on Facebook's vast audience and reach your market through outsourcing.

This is where I come in. I have spent over a year running and learning Facebook ads. I have understood enough to grow any business under heaven.

Tap my WhatsApp link in my signature let's talk about more sales for your business through Facebook ads.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Let's talk
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hi
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Come on board
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Facebook ads will change ur business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Grow your business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Tell me about your business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let's make it happen for ur business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let's talk about ur business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by Arisheloaded(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hi
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by Mentorababio: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
can this facebook ad campaign aid in my amazon Kindle book sales.. cause I have had 2books live and yet no sales
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Customers are sitting ducks with Facebook ads
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Begin now.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
MrAlert:
FACEBOOK ADS: WHY YOU ARE NOT SELLING.

Hello entrepreneur.
How's your business doing? Many business people hate that question for obvious reasons.

Running a business is tough. But running a Facebook ad to get more leads and sales is easy. Before you bury me, let me explain.

I know that running a Facebook ad is complicated, because it is a combination of many skills. You have to be vast with the internet, you have to know copy writing, and you have to have the basics of marketing so you can target properly.

The following could be why you are not getting it right.

1. It is not magic. Many marketers think all they have to do is set up and run the ad, and sales will come flooding in. But that's not the case. A single ad will not bring sales. It is called a CAMPAIGN for a reason. You must build TRUST with your target audience first.

2. Something is wrong with your targeting. The secret of a good ad is targeting. When your targeting is sharp, sales will come. Most times people think they have to use all the targeting options provided by Facebook. That is wrong. Before the campaign, first be clear about those who will buy, and target them. Basically, you have to run a well targeted campaign. First, get known, build trust and then sell.

3. Your ad copy sucks. There is no juicy offer, the heading is not catchy enough, etc. There is practically no reason to click. Although this is the least of all that could go wrong, you still have to get this one right. Why I call it the least is because even if your copy is moderately OK, you can still sell to a highly targeted relevant audience.

4. Your Facebook page is not in alignment with your ad. You can't be running a business ad on a fan page, and expect all to go well.

However, if you don't see yourself running a Facebook ad, don't fret. You can still leverage on Facebook's vast audience and reach your market through outsourcing.

This is where I come in. I have spent over a year running and learning Facebook ads. I have understood enough to grow any business under heaven.

Tap my WhatsApp link in my signature let's talk about more sales for your business through Facebook ads.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Let's grow ur business.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by AbigailF: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
These facebook ads can only improve the business of the brands that have a fashion niche. It can also help other brands but not up to the extent of a fashion brand.
I have a fashion brand and I am certain it would help me.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
AbigailF:
These facebook ads can only improve the business of the brands that have a fashion niche. It can also help other brands but not up to the extent of a fashion brand.
I have a fashion brand and I am certain it would help me.
It is doing well in any niche.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
cool
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2020
Take the time to build your business
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
MrAlert:
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Have a nice day
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
MrAlert:
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
cool
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by Austine567(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
MrAlert:
cool
Send me an email message on Austineosakwe03@gmail.com lets discuss business
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Austine567:

Send me an email
message on Austineosakwe03@gmail.com lets discuss business
will do.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by Darvel(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Do you teach people?
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Darvel:
Do you teach people?
I do. Contact me on WhatsApp through my signature.
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrAlert:
Have a nice day
Re: Facebook Ads: Where You May Be Getting It Wrong. by MrAlert(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Facebook ads is not magic sales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Heard Of D-Earnpay? / How Does Bank Wire Transfer Work? / Door To Door Delivery Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.