Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor (41139 Views)

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife / Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Starhearts: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
PointZerom:
angry

Yon can hold him as long as you desire but remember that you're not God.

Stop hitting your chest in boast, you're nothing but a mere MORTAL.

Keep ur dirty Mouth shot nd once for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Starhearts: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
because America and Europe never remember you......no forget your body bag statements during the 2019 elections....so don't be so confident, its just a matter of time.

U knws nothing either

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Sunnymatey(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Me, l havn't seen any dufference bw El rufai and El Zakzakky.
It was in this same Kaduna that they keep slaughtering a particular religious adherence over the years and both of them pretended as if nothing happens.
And if the Amalekites have decided to turn the barrels against themslves, so be it.

The Holy Book did said ' he who kills by the sword shall die by the sword.

If you can't tolerate another persons mode of worship to his/her God, then you are a terorrist.

El rufai himself almost turn the Bahari's movement into a cult in so much that if you are not in support of it you are seen as an enemy.

Nigeria is bigger than all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Kuginzi: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I aint bothered at all.

A terrorist detaining another terrorist isn't really a bad idea. Both Hell-rufai and El-zakzaky are ''fanatical extremists'
And the terrorist above criticizing both El-Rufai and El-zakzaky are fanatical extremists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Starhearts: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:
If you escape payment for your wickedness and tyranny, your children should get ready to pay for your misdeed when you are gone.

Go protest naa
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Starhearts: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kennitrust:
No pity for religious extremist.

Islam has done more harm than good to the world.

Terrorist don't deserve mercy

U deserve cold milk
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Sunnymatey(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kuginzi:

And the terrorist above criticizing both El-Rufai and El-zakzaky are fanatical extremists.
Nothing but the truth, the whole truth.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Starhearts: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:
Hmmm..holding him and spending millions feeding him..wat nonsense.. Waste or resources.

It concerns u
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by ABINTUK(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
uruba23:
But I thought he was granted bail.Politicians they can use and dump. I thought Oga Buhari and Oga El Rufia were Oga El Zakzaky's friend.
Anyway I would have try to negotiate his release but some Islamic sects in this country were busy throwing some hurtful propaganda against my person, and all the former president of this country including Oga Buhari around 2018 which could destabilize the country . The way they are defacing Abuja sef isn't helping their case.
I would see what I can do, but on the condition Oga El Zakzaky would put a tighter control on it's member, because i know the man is not the problem but the oversabi members.
This was when Elrufai needed him so badly.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by dochenaj: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Won't you also release him if the court grants him bail and hr meets the conditions of his bail?
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Kuginzi: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Me, l hav't seen any dufference bw El rufai a nd El Zakzakky
You're not left out!!
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Kingluqman(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I aint bothered at all.

A terrorist detaining another terrorist isn't really a bad idea. Both Hell-rufai and El-zakzaky are ''fanatical extremists'
Correct your spellings please:

Hell-rufai and Hell-zakzaky grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Subzero047: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

Oga elrufai, I will advise, you better release him before his new potor converts descend on you.

As we are all aware, these his new potor converts are more fierce and brutal than his initial followers.

However, if you want to keep him in detention and enjoy their support, the best bet is to start organising press conferences, granting press interviews etc where you will be insulting Buhari at least 10 times a day. Just try it and see, it works like magic. Ask Obj, Shehu Sani, FFK etc. undecided

Stale and senseless
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Charly68: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trust the Mr Governor,let the man face the full weight of the law so that his likes can learn .The man and his group were truly lawless and they went too far by attacking the chief of army staff

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Starhearts: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iran man don suffer

Games up

It don set be dat

Anybody wey get chest make him tackle El-rufai now

If u do anyhow u go see anyhow
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CSTR2: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
So a governor has the power to hold a citizen indefinitely?

This buhari govt na nonsense. Anything goes.
There is nothing like rule of law or a working judiciary right now.

Anyway, I can never vote for El rufai or tinubu.
Even at gun point.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by vineyardfarms: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
dre11:
‘So long as I’m Kaduna governor, no amount of pressure will make me release El-Zakzaky

https://dailynigerian.com/so-long-as-im-kaduna-governor-no-amount-of-pressure-will-make-me-release-el-zakzaky/
WHERE DOES THE COURT BELONG? DOES MALAM EL RUFAI ALSO CONTROLS THE COURT? WHERE IS JUSTICE? WHERE IS NBA AND ALL THE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION?
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
by the time iran drop missile by mistake in kaduna ur eye go clear
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by debbysure01(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God the man is still in Prison at a time like this....

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by tillaman(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
El-rufai the devil’s reincarnate himself, I wonder why they voted this dude in, he’s high handed and he’s a respecter of no one, a very bitter omni with no regards for human life!!
But Sadly he’s prolly going to be our next VP
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Jack500: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
israelmao:
El-Rufai is the court of law going by his statement.Majority of Nigerians played into hands of these political emperors call APC by using their hands to throw away relative justice,equity and peace now they have the exact opposite of what was used to be.

Can u keep quiet, I guess Ben Ayade is in APC too?
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Jack500: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
albaniy1:
VERY GOOD

THE LION HEART HAS SAID IT.

IF U SURE SAY U NO OK WITH IMM STSTEMENT THEN GO KADUNA GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND BEAT AM.

ANYWAY WE ARE WAITING 4 EITHER U OR TAMBUWAL 4 2023 PRESIDENCY

Am sure u are a 5%ter. Only u and ur family is waiting for them, not sane Nigerians
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by nurex01(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Torr
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by hope4nigeria(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
sweetonugbu:
So you're the one holding him?.
gen Ghen, his followers think Na federal government holding him, they nearly burn federal sectariat and National Assembly, now they know it's hell rufai, new headlines will soon emerge.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Omorefe1975(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
If men were God sad
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

Oga elrufai, I will advise, you better release him before his new potor converts descend on you.

As we are all aware, these his new potor converts are more fierce and brutal than his initial followers.

However, if you want to keep him in detention and enjoy their support, the best bet is to start organising press conferences, granting press interviews etc where you will be insulting Buhari at least 10 times a day. Just try it and see, it works like magic. Ask Obj, Shehu Sani, FFK etc. undecided

You were still the same person that was complaining stupidly on a thread in the Politics section yesterday about how biased the mods have been but here, look at you deviating from the subject of discussion and spewing tribal trash! Tomorrow you go complain say deh delete your comments.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by tete7000(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Waakanda:
Power is transient cool

He knows. He said as long as he is the governor, meaning he will stop being governor one day. Maybe then he will seek to be president.. Sorry, wetin I know self? Wetin concern me with mad men fighting themselves? Did el rufai not seek that man support prior to his election as governor? Which trailer con pass between them and scattered everything? If na Christian governor detains him now, hell would have let loose. Even El rufai will be among those blackmailing that governor. So na dem dey fight themselves.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Galadimabawa: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Same old shite dog just a different day
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by fotadmowmend(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
But wait does he posses that kind of power according to our constitution ?
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Saint99: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Not even the Law which you swore to uphold?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.