Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor (41142 Views)

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife / Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by GamalNasser: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
El Rufai your turn is certainly coming

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by klax(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
dre11:
‘So long as I’m Kaduna governor, no amount of pressure will make me release El-Zakzaky

https://dailynigerian.com/so-long-as-im-kaduna-governor-no-amount-of-pressure-will-make-me-release-el-zakzaky/

Gbam!!! First time I reason with the short devil. Iran can not be using El Shakushaku to be destroying our country. El Rufail is absolutely correct these sh**t or pooh group from Metazzin Ayatolah Kingdom are nothing but a danger.

Just few days ago they jumped to the street of Abuja because of US, Iran headache and started disturbing peoples peace. Pls no mercy for El Shakushaku, iran, Ayatolah and anybody supporting him can rot in hell. Sh**t movement are terrorist in disguise they have just showed their true colour few days ago.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Amsickindahead: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
They are both Muslims and have hell b4 their names..watta hell of a ride
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Burruchaga71(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
I still don't understand how Nigeria judiciary works.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

Oga elrufai, I will advise, you better release him before his new potor converts descend on you.

As we are all aware, these his new potor converts are more fierce and brutal than his initial followers.

However, if you want to keep him in detention and enjoy their support, the best bet is to start organising press conferences, granting press interviews etc where you will be insulting Buhari at least 10 times a day. Just try it and see, it works like magic. Ask Obj, Shehu Sani, FFK etc. undecided

I saw your post yesterday lamenting how people troll you, how the mods are partial to igbos etc yet u always try to rope igbo in a matter that don't concern them condencendently.
If the people u ridicule their tribe decide to pay u back in your own coin, u will start crying wolf.
U used to receive preferential treatment here like you are the owner of this forum or you have a stake in it. I and lots of people wonder why. Seems like that has changed now, the mods all of a sudden became pro igbo cos it's no longer biz as usual
Maybe the mods just started seeing what all of us have been observing for the past years

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Udemyacc: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tyrant man

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by alphaeus212(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mugu trying to sound tough on Shiite leader for USA to look in his direction.Dont worrybdem go catch you later.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by debbysure001(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Zakzaky is now reaping what he has sown in Kaduna.....

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Simplyleo: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
sassysure:

I saw your post yesterday lamenting how people troll you, how the mods are partial to igbos etc yet u always try to rope igbo in a matter that don't concern them condencendently.
If the people u ridicule their tribe decide to pay u back in your own coin, u will start crying wolf.
U used to receive preferential treatment here like you are the owner of this forum or you have a stake in it. I and lots of people wonder why. Seems like that has changed now, the mods all of a sudden became pro igbo cos it's no longer biz as usual
Maybe the mods just started seeing what all of us have been observing for the past years

Rapmoney:

You were still the same person that was complaining stupidly on a thread in the Politics section yesterday about how biased the mods have been but here, look at you deviating from the subject of discussion and spewing tribal trash! Tomorrow you go complain say deh delete your comments.
[/s]
See them, give them just 100th of what they dish out, they start screaming everywhere.

I'm sure you endorsed the comment below with "like" and "share" and the the comment was neither deleted nor the author sanctioned. Yet, you have the gut to quote me and type rubbish. When did seun say nairaland must favour igbos? Or when did he say only them have the right to insult on the forum?

Talking about trolling, did I tell you I have problem with that? You can join my followers list if you like, that is the least of my problem. But the big question is: why is it that you can't take 100th of what you give? Or is the comment below praising a tribe?

LabDNA:
I'm not even angry about the dullard of daura and his family of numbskulls.

The problem I have is the buffoons who drag pots of amala with their family members under leaky brown roofs somewhere in Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, illorin defending the dullard on empty stomachs in their rat infested rooms.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Kennitrust(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

The word "Islam " always give u nightmare.Ode with no sense of reasoning,I don't knw may be most of u guys reason before u type rubbish here.
it was the devil that created the brain of Muslim. That's why their reasoning can never be normal
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Simplyleo: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kennitrust:
it was the devil that created the brain of Muslim. That's why their reasoning can never be normal
Mynd44 and lalasticlala will just pretend they didn't see this comment. Let someone make less severe comment against Christian igbos, before you count 1 to 20, he is served 3 months ban.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Pentasoft1978: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
They are all pretending, El-zarzaky enjoys where he is , they are spending millions of Naira to keep him alive and are coming to boast as if the man is in pains. hypocrite .
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CSTR2: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jack500:

Can u keep quiet, I guess Ben Ayade is in APC too?
Ben ayade feels very among because of the body language from the federal.

If buhari and his fellow federal lunatics have shown good respect to Human Rights and the rule of law, you think Ben ayade would dare to flout Human Rights of a citizen?
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by smileyoo: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
ok, ooo. we don hear.
but gov el-rufai, do something about the killings and kidnappings in southern kaduna. recently 40 persons were kidnapped, until now, no body can tell what has become of their fates. mr gov: what's going on in your state, under your watch ?
#nigerianlivesmatters#.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by xelly: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
So long as I am the governor, I will continue to disobey the Nigeria constitution.~ ElRufai
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

See them, give them just 100th of what they dish out, they start screaming everywhere.

I'm sure you endorsed the comment below with "like" and "share" and the the comment was neither deleted nor the author sanctioned. Yet, you have the gut to quote me and type rubbish. When did seun say nairaland must favour igbos? Or when did he say only them have the right to insult on the forum?

Talking about trolling, did I tell you I have problem with that? You can join my followers list if you like, that is the least of my problem. But the big question is: why is it that you can't take 100th of what you give? Or is the comment below praising a tribe?

Stop complaining as they are doing to you what u exactly do to them.

Since u have the strength and time to condemn a whole tribe, be magnanimous enough to take whatever people from such tribe dishes out to you even if they are trolls.

Some of u that went this route saw the uselessness and quietly disengaged. Some deactivated and signed in with new moniker maintaining neutrality but u, want to show everybody u are larger than life and can spew anything from your mouth. Stop complaining.

Your first comment on this topic is an example of how nauseating u have always been.

Not everybody here sees things from the lens of tribal superiority like u. Most of us are bigger than that and can't stoop that low. I just wanted to let you know that people see what u do everyday.
Peace.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CSTR2: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Saint99:
Not even the Law which you swore to uphold?
Which law? Did El rufai tell you that he cares about the law?

Your Chief Justice is a concentrated dunce deliberately installed.

You would have to wait till 2023 for anything hopefully resembling law and order.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Simplyleo: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
sassysure:

Since u have the strength and time to condemn a whole tribe, be magnanimous enough to take whatever people from such tribe dishes out to you even if they are trolls.

Some of u that went this route saw the uselessness and quietly disengaged. Some deactivated and signed in with new moniker maintaining neutrality but u, want to show everybody u are larger than life and can spew anything from your mouth. Stop complaining.

Your first comment on this topic is an example of how nauseating u have always been.

Not everybody here sees things from the lens of tribal superiority like u. Most of us are bigger than that and can't stoop that low. I just wanted to let you know that people see what u do everyday.
Peace.
[/s]
Join my followers list and troll me, I don't have time for all these stories. I already have over 300 followers, so you may join them. Note, I'm not on nairaland to favour you and your fellows but if you are pained, join up in the troll.

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CSTR2: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
sassysure:

Peace.
na Yoruba man na.

They are good while everybody else is bad.

Even while they were denigrating the igbo people on twitter for something as little as cardi B choosing chioma as a name.

na their way be that.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by nduchucks: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020

Rufai

We don’t know when the court will decide, but we will not release him because of the atrocities he and his followers committed against the people of Kaduna State.

It is El Rufai that needs to be in jail. He is abusing his authority and being an outlaw by making the quoted statement.

P.S. My comments are not to be taken as a declaration of support for El Zakzaki. My support is for the rule law.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Jack500: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
CSTR2:

Ben ayade feels very among because of the body language from the federal.

If buhari and his fellow federal lunatics have shown good respect to Human Rights and the rule of law, you think Ben ayade would dare to flout Human Rights of a citizen?

I dont care, it doesn't change the fact that he is in PDP
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CSTR2: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jack500:

I dont care, it doesn't change the fact that he is in PDP
Of course, you won't care.

Wetin you sabi aside from party politics? Are you sophisticated in thinking?

Kobo dem no go give you.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Profadvocate: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
My brother and governor if the court is asking for his release please do and stop making your self small God as there so much insecurity on us as a nation
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by chudi55: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's quite clear no more rule of law in Nigeria no sorry I mean zoo
dre11:
‘So long as I’m Kaduna governor, no amount of pressure will make me release El-Zakzaky

https://dailynigerian.com/so-long-as-im-kaduna-governor-no-amount-of-pressure-will-make-me-release-el-zakzaky/
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Averey: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s]
Join my followers list and troll me, I don't have time for all these stories. I already have over 300 followers, so you may join them. Note, I'm not on nairaland to favour you and your fellows but if you are pained, join up in the troll.
[/s]
shatap
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by jp130(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Click my signature and whatsapp me to put u tru
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Averey: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Philadelphia: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
This one wants to form Donald Trump

'As long as I'm president, Iran will never be allowed to have nuclear weapons' ..
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Minjim: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Are u God?

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Khaleell001(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
PointZerom:
angry

Yon can hold him as long as you desire but remember that you're not God.

Stop hitting your chest in boast, you're nothing but a mere MORTAL.

Did you read the post at all?

Why are Nigerians this dumb?!

All El-Rufai said is very correct only a zomified mumu will see what he has said as extreme.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Khaleell001(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
wizzyrich:
When your role model is Buhari, why won't you emulate him in disobeying court orders ? Birds of a feather flocks together.

Dod you read the post at all?

What kind of dummies are we breeding these days?

They don't read but jump to conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak / Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.