Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: (1159 Views)

Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by nino213(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2007
do you really want a loan.i can give you what you want if you meet my requirements.call me on 08037667755.now.
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by naijacutee(f): 6:02am On May 29, 2007
Your previous post below:-

hi am cheta a.k.a nino,well,i need a girlfriend very badly.well i've never had a girlfriend for a very long time,for reasons not known to me.i'm well endowed but[b] i no get money[/b],i be good guy,i'm nice and i love sucking pussy.i like buxom,big women wey be average height.i like older women because them mature pass.any babe wey dey interested,call me on +2348037667755 or send an email to nino2132003@yahoo.com.if i no give u belle with 8 pikin,no worry.

How can you give what you do not have, except that you are a scammer? undecided
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by layi(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2007
This guy should be banned
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by jerrymania(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2007
nino213:

una all sick pass me?why can't u guys have a constuctive debate and u guys beefing like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt!be real boys and girls.show some love!!!!

Yeah i agree with you layi.he shud be banned. thats his quote from https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-32192.224.html. He's a sucker!
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by jerrymania(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2007
just report him to the moderator!
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by nino213(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2007
u already have the loan.and that loan is your skill or knowledge or your talent.yes i don't have money,but i can give you what is more than money,by using your skill to solve a need in your soceity.u won be like bill gates.remember he was a drop out in the medical school in harvard,na him do microsoft word wey u dey use now.
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by jenny2007(f): 3:20pm On May 29, 2007
@naijacutie; that's 1 scammer you've just caught on nairaland!
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by nino213(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
@jenny2005

u think am a scammer, no darling i ain't.if u need a loan,i know of n.g.o's that have micro finance money and can give it to u without a collateral. there's nape,smedan,and lift above poverty organisation in benin.so,if i know this am i still a scammer. angry

grow up pips.if u need bisness ideas and how u can multiply ur money without stress call me on 08037667755.i don't call back,coz the service is free.if u want info from me u got to call me.
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by LoveKing(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
nino213:

@jenny2005

u think am a scammer, no darling i ain't.if u need a loan,i know of n.g.o's that have micro finance money and can give it to u without a collateral. there's nape,smedan,and lift above poverty organisation in benin.so,if i know this am i still a scammer. angry

grow up pips.if u need bisness ideas and how u can multiply your money without stress call me on 08037667755.i don't call back,because the service is free.if u want info from me u got to call me.

Allrite i'll call you!
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by cheexy: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2007
@naijacutee
Nice one.The disadvantage of a forum like nairaland is that anybody can spring up from nowhere and post anything. Imagine a little boy who couldn't get a girlfriend cos he is broke, , (I can't even retype his post) suddenly having the ability to lend money. Please nino213, focus on passing your waec and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: by nino213(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ cheexy.

well,i'm sorry if ur mad at me.i'm not trying to scam people here.some guys have called me and asked for loan,thats if its true, i said yes,cos i know several banks,micro-finance banks and n.g.o's that offer micro-finance within three months,but u know dear,most of these guys don't know what they really want.that is,what kind of business they need to do.i laugh at them coz i was in their shoes by this time last year.i am working in an n.g.o called www.gtinigeria.org and i don't get payed but i've learnt how to make money,manage it and multiply it.i have an article on making money,if anyone needs it email me at nino2132003@yahoo.com.lest i 4get,I AM NO SCAMMER,I HATE THEM!

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip / Help On Importing Phones And Laptops From Us Or Uk / Canned Drinks (malt And Beer) And Baileys, Red Label, Etc At Cheap Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.