Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video (6813 Views)

Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students / I Will Expose The Man That Raped Me / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Dazonic: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
5 Female Students that R@ped Teacher To Coma In ‎Ayetoro-Itele Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPM3limFFnU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by SLAP44: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ha
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by LegendaryLover(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Onyi22(f): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Mokason28: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Let me reserve my comment till it gets to the promise land angry
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by SimDan95(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
e
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Zaheertyler(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lmao
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Emilokoiyawon: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by herzernIsHere: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
This gaz be untrue
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:
This gaz be untrue
Why? Because the victim is a male? SMH!

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nawa ooo o shocked
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Collins300(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
You don't mean it grin grin grin
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Wealthierboy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
God Why These Kind Girls Nu Dey Come My Way, Na Me Go Even Handle Them To Coma Because I'm All Ready Anytime Any Day. No Leave No Transfer

3 Likes

Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by itsik(m): 2:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Why cant i be raped ehhh.

Please who has these girls number?
Please cry i need a lady who can rape very well. Been looking for them. Help a brother.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by SOFTDRINK: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Reilly?
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by bana91(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
You all commenting on the shit you are yet to confirm, and is that video really necessary, my advice, don’t watch the lame video, it’s just him narrating what happened

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Jerrick(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2020
angry
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by PlaysNigeria: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Udonminit shocked
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by fmcjunior(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2020
I see this making FP
Re: 5 Female Students That Raped Teacher And Captured It In Ogun State (video by Trippledots(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
bana91:
You all commenting on the shit you are yet to confirm, and is that video really necessary, my advice, don’t watch the lame video, it’s just him narrating what happened

As u help me save my data, person go help you save something later too.... kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2face Brother Hi Fab Wedding: And Tubaba Was Present / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / Girl Casually Stands Over And Pees (urinates) On Unconscious Guy Inside A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.