Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide (632 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Viserion: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is so sad

see the note she left

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Nukilia: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai! Heaven rest her soul
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Mightyhaiz: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
You had all these loved ones and u felt they were not worth living for?
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by thorpido(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
She had so much to live for,she just didn't know.So she didn't think she had value to give?She claimed to love her family members yet she didn't think they are worth living for?
She was obviously suffering from depression and no one around here knew.
She's left her family in sorrow.
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by NwaAmaikpe: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked

Nothing will break her parents' heart as much as seeing that suicide note.

Just imagine how disappointed they'd be from realizing that a whole University graduate like her not only has a horrible handwriting but also can't write properly.

They should find solace in the fact that she died for what she believed in.
While I wish her well, I hope God can forgive her for depriving mankind of one kpekus.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Mightyhaiz: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
ehen? Nwamaikpu ehen?
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Spicycat(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rest in peas dear, life is rough and tough but this is not the solution to it.
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Poorboy: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Terrible
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by GOFRONT(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wasted kpekus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by tyson99(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Such a cute girl what could have led her to this
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
what is at the other side of the note...She was just going through depression. She could have just confided in someone. .
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Evablizin(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just imagine how disappointed they'd be from realizing that a whole University graduate like her not only has a horrible handwriting but also can't write properly.

While I wish her well, I hope God can forgive her for depriving mankind of one kpekus.
Hey God!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nawa oh! This life wey sweet pass sugar cane na im person dey kill herself.

May God fortify the people she left behind
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by grandstar(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am heartbroken seeing this.

A pity she didn't have a sound counselor to advise her. A big loss.
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by cassidy1996(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you say !
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
ehen? Nwamaikpu ehen?

Ikpu grin grin..hei. grin grin
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by urahara(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! This life wey sweet pass sugar cane na im person dey kill herself.

May God fortify the people she left behind

It always amazes me when people say that.
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
urahara:

It always amazes me when people say that.
Which 1 got you amazed,

1. That life is sweet? Or

2. That the corp member killed herself?

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by tillaman(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
sad
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by tillaman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Spicycat:
Rest in peas dear, life is rough and tough but this is not the solution to it.
i pray she rice with the saints on the judgement day lipsrsealed
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commits Suicide by urahara(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Which 1 got you amazed,

1. That life is sweet? Or

2. That the corp member killed herself?

That life is sweet.

Life can be sweet for you but not so for another person.

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Kills Four Colleagues, Self / BREAKING: 'killed' Keneibe Okoko's Doctor Was Banned In Texas / NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.