Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan (646 Views)

Breaking News! Breaking News / Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by cyrilamx(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Twins children of an Islamic cleric in Oyo State, Sheikh Taofeeq Akewugbagold, have been kidnapped.

DAILY POST gathered that the two children, a male and a female were kidnapped at gunpoint in Ibadan, the state capital, Saturday night.

Akewugbagold, who disclosed this in a post on his Facebook page in the early hours of Sunday, said the children were kidnapped at gunpoint at his Ojoo residence in Ibadan on Saturday night.

The cleric called on people to assist him in prayers and begged the abductors to have mercy on the mother of the abducted twins who was barren for almost 12 years.

“What a country! My twins children were kidnapped at gun point at my Ojoo residence Ibadan, around 8 pm Saturday, 10 minutes after I left my home for a recording lecture in a studio.

“Everybody should please, for Allah’s sake, assist me in prayer and beg the abductors to please be merciful with me especially their mother who was barren for 12 years. I’m begging, not flexing anything. This is their pictures, help share wide. Oh my God.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/26/breaking-twins-children-of-islamic-cleric-kidnapped-in-ibadan/

Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by cyrilamx(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Beautiful kids! Dear Lord, let them be found and return to their parents unharmed��

2 Likes

Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by oluwadabira111(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
hmm! I pray for their quick release and recovery and they should be return to their parent unscathed!

1 Like

Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by funshint(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
They would be found alive and well IJN!

2 Likes

Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by pyyxxaro: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
funshint:
They would be found alive and well IJN!

In Allah’s name undecided

After waiting for 12 years

This one nor funny oh

They would be back home healthy
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by nifemi25(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
They will surely be found alive insha Allah.
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by Gwagone: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2020
I hate this country
ask me why
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by ojun50(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Thy will return by God grace

1 Like

Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by ojun50(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Gwagone:
I hate this country

ask me why
Even you, you don't know
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by toffyz(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
They want ransom. You will definitely receive their call or text message anytime soon.
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by Gwagone: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
Even you, you don't know
if you don't know,I do know Bros
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by agulion: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Islamic teacher's twin children kidnapped by Islamic miracle seekers, pretenders, people who love their mothers and want you to hate URS. By his grace the will be rescued on hurt
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by BroOptimist(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2020
May Allah protect, guide and bring them back to their parents alive. Allahumo Aaaamin.
Re: NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan by unnknown: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
insha'Allah, nothing bad will happen to them. I'm really touched.

(1) (Reply)

2 Sisters Beaten By Police For Defying Lock Down / Video: Care Home Worker Beats Grand Ma 80-years Nearly To Dead During Lockdown / FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.