Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why (1345 Views)

Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) / Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why by NORSYK(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ronaldo will never swap shirts with a Roma player - and here's why

Juventus face Roma in Serie A on Sunday.
Ronaldo will not swap shirts with a Giallorossi player.
The Portuguese's dislike of the Rome outfit stems from his United spell.

Cristiano Ronaldo has never swapped shirts with an AS Roma player and this Sunday's clash will be no exception.

The Portuguese, who currently plays for Serie A side Juventus, has disliked the Giallorossi ever since he was at Man United.

It all began back in 2007 when Sir Alex Ferguson's Red Devils thrashed Roma 7-1 in the Champions League quarter-final at Old Trafford.

Reflecting on what happened that day, Ronaldo said: "When it was 6-0, they asked me to stop, an opponent begged me to stop dribbling.

"Others threatened to hurt me. Roma? There is no player with whom I would exchange a shirt."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/3542383/

Re: Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why by Balaxx: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who wan collect e mumu shirt B4,wen people like ibra dey serie A.somtin of over 12yrs nah e carry for mind mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oga your shirt is N200 in onitsha underbridge angry

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2020
Nigerians and their stupid mentality... The main thing is winning the game and taking the 3pts back home..pls let's be guided this 2020..ABEG!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sports Minister Sacked? / Akwa Ibom Stadium Update (pictures) / Osaze Odemwingie Makes A Sentimental References On Yaya Toure’s Russian Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.