Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Legit Forex Trader Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legit Forex Trader Needed (1124 Views)

QFX Trading Bot Review: Is Qfx A Legit Forex Broker? / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Forex Trader Needed by Umarxjam01: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,it had been long i have been hearing about forex traders and how good it is...please if you are a very good and experienced forex trader or you know a good forext trader who you can refer me to i will really appreciate...you can hit me up on my mail..
Umarxjam01@gmail.com
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by MDBrand: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Umarxjam01:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,it had been long i have been hearing about forex traders and how good it is...please if you are a very good and experienced forex trader or you know a good forext trader who you can refer me to i will really appreciate...you can hit me up on my mail..
Umarxjam01@gmail.com
Don't pay anybody for account management, be cautious
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by Umarxjam01: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
MDBrand:

thank you
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by jasent2020(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Umarxjam01:
Umarxjam01@gmail.com
Many forex traders will likely contact you,but be careful as many are novice. Good forex traders don't don't advise themselves.They have offers all around them.. Kindly contact aimuan..just quote that Monika.. The guy is a good trader for sure
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why don't you join my group and get quality high accurate forex signal for just 500weekly..07066295466
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by Fxmanager(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
MDBrand:

Do you pay the doctors who treat you? Do you pay the mechanic that repair your vehicle? We guest you are one of those who advised people interested in forex fund managers to just fund their forex account and trade on their own and not to give anybody their funds to manage? Do you know how many forex accounts have been blown by people who took to advise like "you can trade on your own, don't give anybody your funds to manage"? Do you know the number of forex accounts that was bleeding as at Friday last week as a result of such advise? Instead of you to advise him on how to screen and get the true professional traders, you just get up to give such advise. It is wrong.

Look at your advise again "Don't pay anybody for account management", what should he do? Will the fund manager manage his account for free? Should he trade on his own without the needed experience? Even if he may be looking for forex mentors/coaches or trainers, who will demand a pay for their service, should he not pay? Do you know if it is an urgent request made by him, maybe you could have offered to advise him to calm down and take his time to pick a good trader among the many that will come to apply by requesting them to link the forum members to their trading performance track record from myfxbook.com.

Go through the links below, looking at your advise, "Don't pay anybody for account management". If we were to rephrase your advise to "Don't pay anybody for any medical emergencies", how will such advise suit the people in such emergencies? Maybe we can advise them to go to Google and YouTube to learn how to handle such emergencies on their own, before attending to the emergencies too. Ask yourself, do the people in such emergencies in the link below have the time to visit Google and YouTube to learn how to handle such emergencies, before attending to such emergencies? You and everyone in this forum know that the answer is NO.

https://www.nairaland.com/5523767/man-saved-doctors-impaled-handle

https://www.nairaland.com/5559551/man-impaled-wooden-peg-gets

https://www.nairaland.com/4790968/man-rushed-hospital-after-being

https://www.viviangist.com/featured/sanjay-bahe/

If you are not a professional forex trader and you don't know any good one to refer, you should have just read and pass.

@Umarxjam01 Any body contacting you regarding your post in search for a professional forex trader, request for his/her updated trading performance track record from myfxbook.com and fxblue.com so as to access his/her trading performance before working with him/her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by Umarxjam01: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fxmanager:
Do you pay the doctors who treat you? Do you pay the mechanic that repair your vehicle? We guest you are one of those who advised people interested in forex fund managers to just fund their forex account and trade on their own and not to give anybody their funds to manage? Do you know how many forex accounts have been blown by people who took to advise like "you can trade on your own, don't give anybody your funds to manage"? Do you know the number of forex accounts that was bleeding as at Friday last week as a result of such advise? Instead of you to advise him on how to screen and get the true professional traders, you just get up to give such advise. It is wrong.

Look at your advise again "Don't pay anybody for account management", what should he do? Will the fund manager manage his account for free? Should he trade on his own without the needed experience? Even if he may be looking for forex mentors/coaches or trainers, who will demand a pay for their service, should he not pay? Do you know if it is an urgent request made by him, maybe you could have offered to advise him to calm down and take his time to pick a good trader among the many that will come to apply by requesting them to link the forum members to their trading performance track record from myfxbook.com.

Go through the links below, looking at your advise, "Don't pay anybody for account management". If we were to rephrase your advise to "Don't pay anybody for any medical emergencies", how will such advise suit the people in such emergencies? Maybe we can advise them to go to Google and YouTube to learn how to handle such emergencies on their own, before attending to the emergencies too. Ask yourself, do the people in such emergencies in the link below have the time to visit Google and YouTube to learn how to handle such emergencies, before attending to such emergencies? You and everyone in this forum know that the answer is NO.

If you are not a professional forex trader and you don't know any good one to refer, you should have just read and pass.

@Umarxjam01 Any body contacting you regarding your post in search for a professional forex trader, request for his/her updated trading performance track record from myfxbook.com and fxblue.com so as to access his/her trading performance before working with him/her.
thank you boss...i have actually blown more dan $200 frm trading on my own
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by Umarxjam01: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
jasent2020:
Many forex traders will likely contact you,but be careful as many are novice. Good forex traders don't don't advise themselves.They have offers all around them.. Kindly contact aimuan..just quote that Monika.. The guy is a good trader for sure
thankyou
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by MDBrand: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Fxmanager:

You should've read my comment without quoting it
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by holuhsheun(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2020
I trade binary option if u interested... Jos4u2@ymail.com
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
@op, pls be very very careful bcs the journey u are about to enter so, no bi small pikin journey ohhhh. I'm talking from experience. Forex is good, yes very very good and sweet. There is BUT, I know some people that dealt with me. They boosted that they are professionals in forex trading.
One of them is even here, they blew my account, my hard earned money gone.
Infact the stuff really broke my heart. Bcs I have found out that Nigerians are not truthful, once the sweet-tongue, that's the end. They will never tell u the risk involve.
Pls Note: I'm not saying that u can't find competent trader/account manager, but most on nairaland and nonsense.
I'm talking from personal experience. The only thing is that I will not mention their names bcs its a forgotten thing now.
Re: Legit Forex Trader Needed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
I'm looking for a binary options trader that will help me trade.

(1) (Reply)

Has Chymall Crashed? / Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share / Minimum Amount Of Shares I Can Buy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.