Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Preparatory Forum For 2020 Gmat Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Preparatory Forum For 2020 Gmat Candidates (491 Views)

Best Education Forum For Nigerian Students - Campuscatch Forum / Differences Between The Gmat And Gre / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparatory Forum For 2020 Gmat Candidates by Scofield1995: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone! Trust we're having a great day.
The post is to inform 2020 GMAT candidates of the need to have a forum (preferrably, WhatsApp Group) where we can come together and interact.

To that end, we share ideas (strategies to ace the test), study materials, study together, and make ourselves better equipped for the test. In such a forum, candidates who are putting in halfhearted efforts will be motivated seeing their counterparts exhibit some good level of interest and knowledge in certain subject areas.

If you find yourself in this category, please chat me up on this: 08063935579 so you can be added to the 2020 GMAT WHATSAPP GROUP. Regards!

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Cope In Math Department And I Lost Interest / Mouau Whatsapp Group / How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Process 2020/2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.