Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo (3420 Views)

Biden Mistakenly Calls Ukrainian People 'Iranian' in Address, Video Goes Viral / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo by AngryIgboMan: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo by Trump2020: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2020
FEGNO:
For all those for who Trump is their best President, i sincerely hope you guys live in America because the way he is pushing the boundaries of all legal framework, testing and flounting the constitution, lying and destroying laid down procedures, please remember that every great nation is destroyed from within and Trump is more of a danger to the future and existence of a future America than Iran will ever be.
Another democrat sighted.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo by Trump2020: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This America is a hopelessly rogue nation.

This was the same nonsense they did in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and Kuwait to force a regime change. All these countries except Turkey are now a disaster.

They now have a similar sinister plan for iran.

They know they can't attack Iran directly because the fallout war will be very terrible in the middle east. What they are trying to do now is to force there citizens to protest and make it look like Iran is killing there citizens. They want Iranians to kill there president like they did to Ghadaffi.

As am seeing this mad man called Trump, he may cause a world war soon. This man is a crazy man and not a leader. Obama had all the intelligence that Iran was actively sponsoring terrorists but still uses diplomacy to follow them because guess what? AMERICA SPONSORS AND TRAINS TERRORISTS TOO. Who trained Bin Laden? Who attacked Iraq for no reason other than oil? America is fast loosing it.

I don't know why I hate this country called America wth passion. I am not a fan of Iran though.

America to me is the real Satan. A country of Lesbians, Homosexuals, Drug addicts, Child rapists, Animal fucckers, Terrorist sponsors and all what not.

How people manage to queue in line at embassy to still want to go that country is amazing to me.

Wail on baby. The whole world loves Trump
Re: Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2020
FEGNO:
For all those for who Trump is their best President, i sincerely hope you guys live in America because the way he is pushing the boundaries of all legal framework, testing and flounting the constitution, lying and destroying laid down procedures, please remember that every great nation is destroyed from within and Trump is more of a danger to the future and existence of a future America than Iran will ever be.

You know nothing about international politics
Re: Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
hey guys some one please send me website where I can download Indian films hd with subtitles
Re: Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lalasticlala the language is Persian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister / Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel / US Navy: Sitting Ducks In Future Cyberwars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.