Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Is Forex? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Forex? (667 Views)

Is Forex Markets Profitable. / Is Forex A Scam? The Shocking Truth Will Surprise You / How Legit Or Profitable Is Forex Copy Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Forex? by lumiFX: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good day to you
I'm Tolu a Developer and a Forex Trader
Few year ago before starting App development or Forex Trading, I have tried different means of making money online but it's either the work load was too much for a small pay or in worst cases I got scammed...
But 2yrs ago I got introduced to forex trading by a close friend of mine... By then people barely knew it and had this mentality that if you invest in Forex trading you'll loose all your money... But despite all that I still dived into it and trust me I never regretted I did...
I'm sure you might've also been in my shoes but you want your story to change... Why not DM us on Whatsapp 0905 956 0466
Or you can drop your WhatsApp number or phone number for me to reach you
Re: What Is Forex? by Fxmanager(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2020
lumiFX:
Good day to you
I'm Tolu a Developer and a Forex Trader
Few year ago before starting App development or Forex Trading, I have tried different means of making money online but it's either the work load was too much for a small pay or in worst cases I got scammed...
But 2yrs ago I got introduced to forex trading by a close friend of mine... By then people barely knew it and had this mentality that if you invest in Forex trading you'll loose all your money... But despite all that I still dived into it and trust me I never regretted I did...
I'm sure you might've also been in my shoes but you want your story to change... Why not DM us on Whatsapp 0905 956 0466
Or you can drop your WhatsApp number or phone number for me to reach you
Are you into forex training or fund management? Do you care to share more details about your offering in this thread? Can we take a look at your updated trading performance track record from myfxbook.com bearing your name or the name of your offer? Looking toward your reply to the questions above.
Re: What Is Forex? by Imyourex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello, I once ventured into forex trading and had my fingers burnt but I know there's still hope for me. Do you do online training? 08109129262 chat me

(1) (Reply)

FREE TRAINING: One Product Store Shopify Blueprint / I Need A Truck / Location Needed For A Fashion Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.