Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. (261 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. by Preciousgirl(f): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Luke 10:22

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Jesus is the Father
Re: No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. by Natilolo(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2020
The book of John 1: 1 down said something in this light.
Re: No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. by tobechi20(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2020
delusion
Re: No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. by mrZENographer: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Luke 10:22

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Jesus is the Father

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
1 John 5:7

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. John 8:42
Re: No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Why all this lies na?

Three bare records in heaven" verse has been proven to be a lie added to KJV Bible by copyists!

As for the claim that Jesus is the father, this is also a lie.

Lies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: No Man Has Ever Spoken Like This! This Jesus Is God The Father. by sonmvayina(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2020
The story of Jesus came from ancient tales about Marduk.. Marduk is the Lord of the old testament... The lugal dimmer Ankia which literally translate to the divine king Of heaven and earth...

Marduk is the son of Enki, and it was athanasius who said that he was both God and man at the council of nicea to satisfy both faction..

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Interpretations 2020 / What Has Been Your Experience Standing Alone As A Nigerian Christian / Why Do Nigerians Interfere People's Destiny With Relish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.