Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Saw This Decided To Share With You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saw This Decided To Share With You (348 Views)

What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Simple But Powerful Ways To Share The Good News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Decided To Share With You by lightblazingnow(m): 4:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Oh CHRIST JESUS.

Re: Saw This Decided To Share With You by AntiChristian: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2020
Lies!
Re: Saw This Decided To Share With You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Joyful
Re: Saw This Decided To Share With You by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2020
THEREFORE, PRAYERS ARE USELESS?

PRAYING TO TELL GOD WHAT TO DO, AND ASK FOR THINGS IS CLEARLY A SHOW OF DOUBT THAT THERE'S NO "PERFECT PLAN" OR DESTINY FOR YOU. IT SHOWS YOU DON'T TRUST GOD'S PERFECT WILL FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE ASKING FOR THIS AND THAT. DON'T YOU THINK IT'S BETTER TO LET HIM DO HIS OWN WILL IN HIS INFINITE WISDOM?
Re: Saw This Decided To Share With You by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Glory

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To Who Cain's Wife Was... / Is Salvation Based On Grace Or Works? / The Forehead: Probably What They Call Third Eye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.