Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner (17336 Views)

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Majid1990(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Iran terrorist Nations you people kill my fellow kogite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by sheddyboy01(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
If all the affected countries are to take revenge now fa, what become of iran
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by guidelight: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Its unfortunate that Iran consumed and blinded by spirit of vengeance downed a commercial Aircraft with many lives on board. Its unfortunate May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in Peace. Amen.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by hemucology(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Very painful
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Hoodgod(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Realdollars: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
But I go still go Iran if free visa dey o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by citruslimited(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
It's obvious Iran is taking things too far, wasted so many life's just like that
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by gratiaeo(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Religion of piss indeed
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Bukden16(m): 6:37am On Jan 12, 2020
OP you didn't include one (1) Nigerian in your report?
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by chidooh1: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Iran and garagara war which they cannot handle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Bellotelli: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Oya Shiite, over to you.

Let's see if you hypocrites will protest.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by 77up(m): 6:38am On Jan 12, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
We must fight war with Iran, I don carry my cutlass and Pastor Adeboye Prophecy for pocket oya make we start angry
you fit borrow me one Cutlass pls,I go return am after the war grin

We need peace in the world,not war!
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by airminem(f): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2020
'Dauda the sexy guy' grin RIP
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by princeemcee: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2020
And one Nigerian... they forgot that abi dey join our person to their own ni... RIP Onoruoiza.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by IkemChris(m): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2020
And those Aboki in the North will still support this Endtime Iran...
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Trustme2(m): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2020
That man na Ebiraan from Kogi State. Yahaya Bello people.My condolences

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by AreaFada2: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2020
mariovito:
One way or the other, everyone gets affected

Tor!

Nobody escapes the consequences. With 9ja everywhere like MTN, no nook and cranny of this world anything happens without 9ja panicking.

All those initial nationality breakdowns are meaningless. 10 Ukrainians, 15 Iranians, even Afghans could be of 9ja origin. Never mind USA, UK or Canadian citizens who may be regular 9ja people.

God help us.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Robenna(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2020
I Love This War
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by excel101(m): 6:43am On Jan 12, 2020
General Buhari oya let's retaliate.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by smellingpussy442: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2020
RIP. And some satanic element in dis nairaland are insulting US of A for killing a terorist, GOD will have mercy on them.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by oloriLFC(f): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2020
What a way to die! sad May his soul and that of others rest in peace. I think he was a Ukranian-Nigerian tho cos an earlier thread mentioned the victims' nationality and Nigeria was not mentioned
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Boogyman25: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Some stupid people were prostrating the death of Suleimani in Abuja the other day. Hope they protest this also?
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by tolu99: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2020
The Iranians are the most populated victims of the crash caused by them. They wanted to kill the Americans but mistakenly killed themselves. (Ani fi owo ara wa se ara wa.)
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Edusouls(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Blood is in the hands of USA and it will add to their torment, very soon you would hear a tragic mass shooting in America, one thing about blood is that it continues calling through nature and it will always be answered, the wickedness and cruelty of America would surely lead to their collapse which has already begun..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by SoulB6: 6:53am On Jan 12, 2020
Kogite for that matter
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Lambarry1: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2020
The fear of US attack .....the killed their own people in the process.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by jp130(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Check my signature to manage a football team while earning som MONEY
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by backnbeta(f): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Edusouls:
Blood is in the hands of USA and it will add to their torment, very soon you would hear a tragic mass shooting in America, one thing about blood is that it continues calling through nature and it will always be answered, the wickedness and cruelty of America would surely lead to their collapse which has already begun..
This is laughable! Who missed target? Iran! Who killed innocent people? Iran! Who was being vindictive over the death of a 'terrorist'? Iran!
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by AFONJACOW(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2020
In the cause of setting trap for Americans innocent souls were unjustly sacrifice on the alter of darkness.... Iran is a terrorist nation
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by mariovito(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Very true.
Naija is almost the base of most nations.
I hope they put ego aside and work for the good of all. Even Americans don't want war, neither do the Iranians.

AreaFada2:

Tor!

Nobody escapes the consequences. With 9ja everywhere like MTN, no nook and cranny of this world anything happens without 9ja panicking.

All those initial nationality breakdowns are meaningless. 10 Ukrainians, 15 Iranians, even Afghans could of 9ja origin. Never mind USA, UK or Canadian citizens who may be regular 9ja people.

God help us.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner by Dumte(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Watch and see, bubu will send envoy to Iran to beg for peace.
Thank God Trump has invite Rambo to gather his crew for a revenge attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria / 3 Arik Staff Arrested For Stealing Jet Fuel From Arik Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.