Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help Me With A Scriptural Verse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me With A Scriptural Verse (599 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? / Tithing : A Scriptural Analysis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Scriptural Verse by Panther123: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2020
In a dream I was referred to a scriptural verse that talking about cutting ones coat according to his size or cloth if u like.

I have researched and keep getting the opposite as in biblical admonitions on enlarging ones coast et al. I did not see where bible said this can someone help me here.
Re: Help Me With A Scriptural Verse by helinues: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Look no further...

If your clothes are oversized, you self no go enjoy am.. grin

Re: Help Me With A Scriptural Verse by Ladylite: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Panther123:
In a dream I was referred to a scriptural verse that talking about cutting ones coat according to his size or cloth if u like.

I have researched and keep getting the opposite as in biblical admonitions on enlarging ones coast et al. I did not see where bible said this can someone help me here.

Your dream was misleading. There is no such scripture.
Re: Help Me With A Scriptural Verse by PointZerom: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Panther123:

Cutting your cloth according to your size simply means to be content with what you have.

1st Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain.

6:7
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
Re: Help Me With A Scriptural Verse by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2020
THIS INSTRUCTION SHOULD BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Suleman Blasts China, Says God Will Frustrate Their Agenda / This Is The Reason Why You Should Not Against Your Enemies.[photo] / Deliverance From Fowl Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.