Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo (32829 Views)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by belcom10(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Don't behave like the Pharisees in the bible days, who was attached to the law of moses. And doubted Jesus.

Rather than seeking God face to know if he was from God.

If truly you serve God then you will not allow the flesh to set in.
Walk in the spirit, seek God face and he will show you his glory.

Shalom.

Ebenezar2020:
No. I'll prefer to use the one I see in the Word of God.
god of chosen is a man made god.
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
belcom10:
Don't behave like the Pharisees in the bible days, who was attached to the law of moses. And doubted Jesus.

Rather than seeking God face to know if he was from God

The Pharisees were ignorant because they didn't read the scriptures were Christ was already foretold.
but here in this aspect the God of chosen wasn't foretold in the scriptures.
It's only the Holy Spirit that we rely on.
You Christians should stop all this denomi nation and G.O of a thing.
there is nothing like God of chosen.
there's only one name in heaven which is JESUS and thus the only God true saints must recognise is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I wonder why Apostle Paul upon all the signs and wonders in the church of Thessalonica and Antioch didn't refer to God as God of Antioch or God of Thessalonica.
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by thanknairaland1: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Chosen is blessed
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by Kaimadiya(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
danilmo:

And now nko?. N.Marley don take over grin
what is that please?

1 Like

Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by Kaimadiya(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

You go don old oh
not exactly... I'm in my early 20s Dad and mom were fans

1 Like

Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by doggedfighter(f): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
musicwriter:
I once paid tithe in dollars at this church, back in 2004 when they opened new at Ijesha bus stop Lagos. Sometimes, I look back to how stupid I once was for this Jesus stuff and I can't just believe I could be that dumb.
grin grin grin not just you grin grin
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by doggedfighter(f): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
belcom10:

If truly you serve God genuinely as you claim. You could have known him. Cos the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has decided to review himself as God of chosen in this generation.
Shalom.

Hey, will you keep quiet there !!
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by grandlexuz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Their names are Emmanuel and Lazarus.
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by Ifexontop(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
MajorWarren:
Who are the mods in charge of the front page
Lala's girl friend
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
flexyrule:
Indomie generation would not know them.

4 where.. I still dey rock dis songs
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kaimadiya:

not exactly... I'm in my early 20s
Dad and mom were fans
Just kidding though
No offense
The song is my mom favorite
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
sosospence:
Everybody and everything get old.
Sure
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by buchai: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
I so much like this their song "I will praise Him I will praise Him I will praise Him forever more"
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kaimadiya:

not exactly... I'm in my early 20s
Dad and mom were fans
Check ur email
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by NonnyDot(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Are you a chosen mopol, I am a chosen mopol
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by belcom10(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Doggedfighter, keep your fight to yourself.
I'm not here for that.

Shalom.

doggedfighter:

Hey, will you keep quiet there !!
Re: 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo by Kaimadiya(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Just kidding though No offense The song is my mom favorite
no offense taken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.