Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor (2775 Views)

“ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor by sujexy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Awol1:

Can a candidate in a political party be termed a nominee without being a flagbearer of such party?

When did every candidate translate to nominees?

Why are you confusing yourself?
Leave that Nama....he is confused.
Re: Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor by sujexy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Awol1:

Exactly what I'm saying.

And I think Supreme court ruled that he was the candidate of APC in the last election which makes him unfit to seek redress as candidate of AA.

The implication of that ruling is that Hope Uzodimma was not APC candidate in the last election and therefore cannot seek redress as such.

And again, even if the Supreme court orders rerun, it will have to be between the top 4 parties where Ihedioha would be representing PDP, Uche Nwosu for APC, Madumere for APGA and whoever.

Uzodimma might not even be in the rerun election.
No.1 There won't be any return, cos Ihedioha has over met the requirements after nullification of Nwosu's Votes..and that was what Hopelessness prayed for....

No 2: He was not able to proove that his Imaginery 388 pu was not calculated.

No.3 God told Mbaka to tell Buhari not to run again, can u remember? now Buhari is in his second term.loll
Re: Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor by discusant: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
kenneth3428:
Why Hope Uzọdimma CAN NEVER be Imo Governor Till The End Of Time - Metaphysical Reasons.

Ambrose Nwaogwugwu

Before I proceed, I will like to make it very abundantly clear that I do not have any thing - either political or personal against the person of Distinguished Senator Hope Uzọdimma, rather, I am only a vessel of knowledge, used, as Nwa Ogwugwu to pass an important information that concerns our social political well being.
Consequently, the views expressed in this metaphysical analysis are only subject to the information of light I received and not by my personal doing.

While this article is an abridged version of a work I'm currently carrying out (I am writing a book on this revelation to give a thorough insight of these knowledge), I will make this post as brief as possible possible while capturing the true essence; but for the full knowledge, I will implore you to wait for the book which shall be published before the end of this year. I am already making inquiries of possible publishers I can work with in Owerri, thanks to those who are already making recommendations for me, and those who are also pledging their financial supports already even when I have not called for one, you're already blessed by the lands you step your foot on - iseee!

Distinguished Senator Hope Uzọdimma (Ọnwa Oyoko) was born on the 12th day of December 1958 and if my maths sense do not fail me, he should be 62 years of age this 2020.

By implication of his age, he is automatically disqualified from becoming an IMO State governor, this is, according to my latest research work on the metaphysical implications of age and the governorship of our dear state.

According to my finding and excerpts from my yet to be published book; "Since the inception of democratic rule...All the Imo state governor who completed their terms have always spent their 54th birth year in Douglas house (IMO State government House as a governor).

His Excellencies: Dee Sam Mbakwe, Chief Achike Udenwa, Dr. Ikedi Ohakim and Sen. Rochas Okorocha all spent their 54th birth years at the Douglas House of IMO state as our governor. They served out their tenures successfully (either first or second).

His Excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha was elected in 2019 and coincidentally, at the age of 53, and by our metaphysical calculations, he shall be spending his 54th birth year in Imo State Douglas House - the implication of this he is going to serve out his first tenure very successfully, no power can truncate this because it was already sanctioned beyond the physical realm.

(I shall be sharing the other aspects of the spiritual sanctioning at my forthcoming book. Wait for it.)

However, there was only one exception to the rule and he was Chief Evans Enwerem.

Chief Enwerem passed the age of 54 before he was elected the governor of Imo state in 1992, he was already 57 then. You all can tell what happened to his tenure.

I sought for knowledge and it was revealed to me that because his emergence was not sanctioned spiritually by the gods of our land due to his age numbers, that was why his tenure was short lived. Indeed, the gods are wise.

On the sidelines, I'm offering a free advice to Ugwumba Uche Nwosu not to even waste his money in 2023 contesting for Imo governorship because even by 2027, he would still not be 54 years of age.

According to my metaphysical analysis, his unsanctioned age fact betrayed his aspirations in 2019 Guber race, because he was not spiritually endorsed by the gods of our land due to his metaphysical ineligibility... All his efforts turned to a grand nut.

This explains why an incumbent like him with every state resources failed, he was in a pole position to clinch the seat but because of the factors I have raised, hence his free fall because if he had won in 2019 and even if he had won a second term in 2023, he would not have still been 54years of age in 2027 at the expiration of his second tenure and the gods truncated and cut short that aspiration.

His only chance of contesting to win will be from 2027 and I wouldn't know if he would have the capacity again, and this, also brings us to another topic I will elaborately dissect in my upcoming book: An in depth study of Chi and Fate, we call it 'omenwere ma Chi ekweghi, onye uta atakwala ya'.

I have taken this much pain to enumerate these sound bites loaded in my yet to be published work to insightfully put the prophets of Baals (apologies to Barr. Kissinger Ikeokwu) to public repudiation.

This is for those feeling apprehensive or those wasting their faith believing the impossibles that as far as I remains the true descendant of the great Ogwugwu who has interpreted with clear precision what the gods have said, our governor will SUCCESSFULLY rule out his tenure because his emergence was not a man made thing, it was in concordance with wills of the gods of our land and no power made of man or woman can thwart what has been led even before we were born.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3369595326444336&id=100001817061048&sfnsn=scwspmo

But Governor Emeka Ihedioha did not satisfy the provision of the constitution as he didn't win 25% of votes in 2/3 of the 27 local government areas in Imo state.

Do we throw away the constitution with its provision on order that your kinsman, Ihedioha, remains governor?
Re: Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor by discusant: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
tinsel:

Let Ihedioha pray rerun is not ordered.

Strong prayer indeed.

Ihedioha spoilt his early welcome when he started acting as if he was elected to govern only Owerri zone, with a sprinkling of one or two road contracts outside Owerri zone.
Re: Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor by Tomide007: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
sujexy:
Nko Eri
388 PU in ur dreams.......

tomorrow, Mbaka will be banned from Imo for the Scam he is
kindly proceed with the ban grin

1 Like

Re: Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor by jackie3: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Now when Hope Uzodinma has become the governor
what becomes your metaphysical analysis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life After Govt House: How Akinwunmi Ambode Spent His First Year Out Of Office / Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR / Presidency Is Not For The Northerners Alone - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.