Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) (1205 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year / "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) by obembet(f): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2020
According to beIN Sports reporter Khaled Waleed, Xavi will be appointed Barca new coach as Valverde will be sacked.

He writes on his Twitter: " Xavi is now FC Barcelona's coach! All the details will be announced tomorrow (on Sunday), with his club Al Saad honouring and thanking him for his work at the club."

The date of his presentation and his first match as a coach for Barça will also be revealed.

At the same time, a picture is leaked in which Xavi, Khaled Waleed and Abidal sit together, which hints that Xavi's Barca return is a done deal.

However, RAC1 journalist Romero insists that the photo is old and they do not yet have the confirmation that Xavi will sign.

According to Cope, Xavi's agents are drafting contracts in Saudi Arabia. The person in charge of drafting that contract is Fernando Solanas, who has been there for a few days.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nv8Sj4zXOA

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) by Koredav(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
obembet:
According to beIN Sports reporter Khaled Waleed, Xavi will be appointed Barca new coach as Valverde will be sacked.

He writes on his Twitter: " Xavi is now FC Barcelona's coach! All the details will be announced tomorrow (on Sunday), with his club Al Saad honouring and thanking him for his work at the club."

The date of his presentation and his first match as a coach for Barça will also be revealed.

At the same time, a picture is leaked in which Xavi, Khaled Waleed and Abidal sit together, which hints that Xavi's Barca return is a done deal.

However, RAC1 journalist Romero insists that the photo is old and they do not yet have the confirmation that Xavi will sign.

According to Cope, Xavi's agents are drafting contracts in Saudi Arabia. The person in charge of drafting that contract is Fernando Solanas, who has been there for a few days.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nv8Sj4zXOA

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Them go still beat dem wella bet me and see
Re: Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) by vastolord4(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmm.. that's good for the club. I hope he has good coaching skills! Good luck xavi
Re: Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) by Ololanla: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
wow
Re: Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) by Nehyooh(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am gonna love this if it's true
Re: Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach & All Details Will Be Announced On Sunday (bein) by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2020
I just want to ask a very simple question here:
WHY DO FOOTBALL CLUBS ALWAYS GO FOR INEXPERIENCED EX-PLAYERS WITH ALL THE ATTENDANT RISKS ATTACHED TO IT?

I have had this discussion severally with a lot of people and can't seem to place it....recently AC Milan went on a former players employment spree. They employed Clarence Seedorf, Inzaghi, Gennaro Gattuso all to no avail. One thing all these players have in common is the so called "club DNA"....Now Xavi? Why? Why? Why? I wish to get a proper answer

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Bet9ja Don Void My Ticket. / JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli / 11-year-old Fan Reveals What Cristiano Ronaldo Said As She Got His Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.