Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli (1202 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Timon4real(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lacklustre Juventus began life without Cristiano Ronaldo by suffering a shock 1-0 defeat at home to promoted Empoli in Serie A on Saturday.

Juve, who this week agreed a deal with Manchester United to sell Ronaldo to the Premier League club, looked shorn of ideas up front in the Portuguese forward’s absence.

Other than some fierce Federico Chiesa strikes from range, the hosts did not threaten to score in the first half as Empoli edged into a surprise lead when captain Leonardo Mancuso swept the ball home at the far post in the 21st minute.

After the break, Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri introduced Alvaro Morata, Dejan Kulusevski and new signing Manuel Locatelli from the bench but, even with all that firepower on the pitch, they created few openings of note.

Empoli saw out their first win back in the Italian top flight in relative comfort, leaving Juve on one point from their opening two matches of the season.
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by iamtardey: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
When wizkid said 'oh' I felt that shit grin
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Great100000: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
They will surely bounce back.
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Kingcalls: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Great100000:
They will surely bounce back.

U need to watch juve play.... they are useless ....for the past 2 seasons, they hv been a disaster.... Ronaldo's presence and goals is just what's been saving them... those that said he is responsible for the teams decline are just bitter haters .... of not for Ronaldo, they wudnt hv won their last Scudetto and they wudnt hv qualified for CL.... watch out for CR7 in the EPL , he is gonna b brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3NK9WYCA8

This was the last time juve played this same team

9 Likes

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Treasure17(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Ronaldo was never their problem but they hate to admit it. Good luck to juve.

7 Likes

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Theboy21: 5:59am On Aug 29, 2021
thought CR7 was the reason why they don't play like a team cheesy cheesy You got to respect the g.o.a.t ... Anyways thank God he is back home cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by paulolee(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2021
they would be fine n end up winning the league
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by paulolee(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Treasure17:
Ronaldo was never their problem but they hate to admit it. Good luck to juve.
its normal...na shock lose them dey...small clubs always de beat DM even with the cr7.
Juve would bounce bk easily n ever win the league...allegri isnt new to such start
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by obonujoker(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Juventus midfield is bad. No creative midfielder, playing clowns like Bentacur etc....

1 Like

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by adefitim(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Ronaldo effect
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Kingcalls: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

its normal...na shock lose them dey...small clubs always de beat DM even with the cr7.
Juve would bounce bk easily n ever win the league...allegri isnt new to such start

Y dont u ever speak the truth when Ronaldo is involved... oh now they will win the league cos he is no longer there but if he was still there , u will swear that they will loose it and he is the cause of their failure....

Either u are a sick liar, very delusional or full of hatred... do u even watch them play?? Juventus is a calamity, they hv one of the weakest midfield in serie a , they have conceded in 16 straight serie a games ... dybala was a disaster yesterday.... the only player that tried last night was chiesa .... I lost alot of money because of that useless team , and thats because I staked on Tuesday b4 the announcement that he will leave... if Ronaldo played last night, they wud have won that game ...his presence alone creates fear and confusion amongst the opposition , even allegri admitted that the team is really bad .... speak the truth for once in ur life

If I were chiesa, I will request for a transfer to a better team b4 this team ruins his young career ...

2 Likes

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by ominilongest(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2021
I no talk am grin
Go watch d highlight and C space wey CR7 fit explore
I dey wait make madrid/Liverpool bid for chiesa make there own finish patapata grin
Ronaldo dey hold team back? Juve highest goal scorer for the past 2 season dey hold Juve back grin
Weyrey wa seh grin

2 Likes

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by emetisuccess(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2021
I bin no read transfer news ooooo, i go play them to win, na my ticket don cut oooo. Juve!!!!! Hmmmm
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Smashspesh(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Y dont u ever speak the truth when Ronaldo is involved... oh now they will win the league cos he is no longer there but if he was still there , u will swear that they will loose it and he is the cause of their failure....

Either u are a sick liar, very delusional or full of hatred... do u even watch them play?? Juventus is a calamity, they hv one of the weakest midfield in serie a ... dybala was a disaster yesterday.... the only player that tried last night was chiesa .... I love alot of money because of that useless team , and thats because I staked on Tuesday b4 the announcement that he will leave... if Ronaldo played last night, they wud have won that game ...his presence alone creates fear and confusion amongst the opposition , even allegri admitted that the team is really bad .... speak the truth for once in ur life

Have you ever supported anything Messi on your end? Stop being over emotional man, after all, you ain't getting shishi from this daily mumuness.

2 Likes

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Kingcalls: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Smashspesh:

Have you ever supported anything Messi on your end? Stop being over emotional man, after all, you ain't getting shishi from this daily mumuness.

Y should I support messi....am I his fan?? Or u want me to pretend??
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Smashspesh(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Y should I support messi....am I his fan?? Or u want me to pretend??

Then why should the person you quoted support Ronaldo?

Let's learn to criticize without abusing ourselves please. You can never see the whites who are even closer to these guys abusing themselves the way we do here.

Highlight (Messi's) downside and laugh. I highlight (Ronaldo's) downside laugh, and life goes.

The debate ain't ending soooon. So why the unnecessary abuses, mtchew?

1 Like

Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by paulolee(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Either u are a sick liar, very delusional or full of hatred... do u even watch them play?? Juventus is a calamity, they hv one of the weakest midfield in serie a , they have conceded in 16 straight serie a games ... dybala was a disaster yesterday.... the only player that tried last night was chiesa .... I lost alot of money because of that useless team , and thats because I staked on Tuesday b4 the announcement that he will leave... if Ronaldo played last night, they wud have won that game ...his presence alone creates fear and confusion amongst the opposition , even allegri admitted that the team is really bad .... speak the truth for once in ur life

If I were chiesa, I will request for a transfer to a better team b4 this team ruins his young career ...
make I no answer you....ur opinion reeks of sentiments n bias..
jeventus wey bin de win seria a back to back before ur scrap join naim u de finish like this..
Juve enter finals against barca n Madrid without ur cr7 n na common teams like Porto n Lyon dump them out with ur cr7 n u still de cap nonsense..
my guy no matter how hard it is, jus accept say Juve is better without ur scammer than wen with him...Mk season end n we go see how far..
make ur cr7 go better man.u n help DM win all trophies n even UCL make we see....scammer
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Kingcalls: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

make I no answer you....ur opinion reeks of sentiments n bias..
jeventus wey bin de win seria a back to back before ur scrap join naim u de finish like this..
Juve enter finals against barca n Madrid without ur cr7 n na common teams like Porto n Lyon dump them out with ur cr7 n u still de cap nonsense..
my guy no matter how hard it is, jus accept say Juve is better without ur scammer than wen with him...Mk season end n we go see how far..
make ur cr7 go better man.u n help DM win all trophies n even UCL make we see....scammer

Ur bitterness is unprecedented... the thing toooooo pain una say im comot juve grin grin grin... I go laf una finish when man u win EPL and CL....u will b driven away from this forum... look at them minions ...crying for mbappe not to leave so that he can save the leprechauns dying career grin
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ur bitterness is unprecedented... the thing toooooo pain una say im comot juve grin grin grin... I go laf una finish when man u win EPL and CL....u will b driven away from this forum... look at them minions ...crying for mbappe not to leave so that he can save the leprechauns dying career grin
united win EPL n UCL bcoz of cr7?? dis guy na clown oo, even city with d best squad in EPL didnt achieve such..
oga I cant beg mbappe to stay bcox PSG too get moni,.if him go, na haaland dey come d next day....guy u b joker abegi
Re: JUVENTUS Begin Life Without Ronaldo With Shock Loss To Newly Promoted Empoli by Kingcalls: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

united win EPL n UCL bcoz of cr7?? dis guy na clown oo, even city with d best squad in EPL didnt achieve such..
oga I cant beg mbappe to stay bcox PSG too get moni,.if him go, na haaland dey come d next day....guy u b joker abegi

Halaand...cos you are still dependent on someone that will carry ur little fraud...the most overrated player in football history.... messi comot, barca still de perform....ronaldo comot , juve die kpatakpata

(1) (Reply)

Www.footballarena..com / London 2012 Serena Williams' Crip Walk Dance Criticized As Inappropriate (VIDEO) / 10 Interesting Facts About The commonwealth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.