Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? (741 Views)

Am A Professional Website Designer, Build Website For Bank , Schools, Business / Let's Build Website For Your Business - AT N27'500 ONLY / How To Build Website In 5 Minutes Without Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by gnss(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello Everyone ,I humbly want to ask if it's possible to build a Website with WordPress .Is it free ? I discovered that some websites shows on Google first page when a topic is searched and such website is powered by WordPress . Besides does Website built through WordPress enables ones websites to be easily searchable via Google .Please and Please experts in this Field help to response.
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by Madara12(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
gnss:
Hello Everyone ,I humbly want to ask if it's possible to build a Website with WordPress .Is it free ? I discovered that some websites shows on Google first page when a topic is searched and such website is powered by WordPress . Besides does Website built through WordPress enables ones websites to be easily searchable via Google .Please and Please experts in this Field help to response.

You can get a free wordpress website, but it won't be a sub-domain, not a .com, .ng etc, those ones needs to be bought, also don't expect your free sub-domain website to be index on Google, nope takes a while and only with paid domains for it to even make top ten, but it will work gradually, so forget free
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by gnss(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Madara12:

You can get a free wordpress website, but it won't be a sub-domain, not a .com, .ng etc, those ones needs to be bought, also don't expect your free sub-domain website to be index on Google, nope takes a while and only with paid domains for it to even make top ten, but it will work gradually, so forget free
Thanks . I want the one that can be indexed on Google with paid domain ,I checked wordpress I found cost of domain from $2 upward .I look forward to a very good expert to help me build one that can show on Google when someone simply makes a search of what the website is all about . For example there if this search word is typed in Google " Staphylococcus aureus herbal cure " On the Google first page this website shows and I discovered it was done via WordPress.www.everydaynews.com.ng. Looking forward to someone who can help ,I will pay but please ,not expensive cost ,if I can afford expensive cost ,I won't be going through trying to study how to do it on WordPress .I anticipate.
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by Tsam96(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can help you build a functional website with WordPress at an affordable cost...contact me on Whatsapp let's talk (08106174025)
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by 1jimax: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
There are many tutorials on YouTube and premium ones on udemy
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by fnep2smooth(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can do it for you.... pay when it's completed... what's me via my signature.
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by jafaru196: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can build an affordable site for you,message me on 08058529732
Re: How Can I Build Website With Wordpress? by codesngr(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
gnss:

Building a website is a different thing , making it rank is another different thing, your domain ranking on search engines dosent depend on your domain . it depends on your SEO. visit [url]bloggersng.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Up To 10k Online Every Month / Domain Name System (DNS) Setup And Support Services / Do You Accept Guest Posts On Your Site? I will pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.