Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures (8046 Views)

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says / '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gallery of Gold Diggers in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
This Are the 2nd Class

5 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Kestolove(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
All I see are gold diggers nd pussy diggers nd d 2nd set are paper hunters

8 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
It continues

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
2nd Class Lower

4 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2020

A TX lady from pof in her early 70s is even dying to meet me,i told her she's older than me

can't lose my integrity to paper

3 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by sulakishop(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
I concur

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Blakjewelry(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by frbona: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tontoh Dikeh when you finally read this thread mention me.
I'm your biggest Fan kiss

2 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Tocheagle(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Love at old sight

2 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

Okay so I laughed like an evil spirit was being delivered out of me by TB Joshua when I saw the second class lower division.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by tillaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin but why? OP
I don’t want to imagine the pics you will post if this extends to 3rd class division

4 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by grandstar(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some people no get work grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by vivalavida(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
This thread deserves to get to front page abeg

Lalasticlala,please do the needful abeg

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay so I laughed like an evil spirit was being delivered out of me by TB Joshua when I saw the second class lower division.
U made me go back to review it..

I laughed so hard alsogrin

2 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by traihit: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
I thought I was going to see...

..people clad in their digging equipments, sweating profusely in diets. @op Do you mean to say that gold diggers can look as neat as these couples?

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by richesbhc(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Was Tonto Dikeh a gold digger by marrying olakunle Churchill? Or am i missing something.

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by tropaz(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
PATHETIC HUMAN IS ALL I SEE
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by nazablossom(f): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
richesbhc:
Was Tonto Dikeh a gold digger by marrying olakunle Churchill? Or am i missing something.
The reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Those that have Hugh Appetite For Material Things that are Extremely Greedy falls into these Categories
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
The worst thing that can happened to any man is to marry a loose woman.
That was the Fate Of Churchill in Tonto dike case
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
They were digging each other’s (non-existent) gold actually
She thought he was Obasanjo’s son and therefore loaded with cash but Olakunle’s father was OBJ’s gardener
He thought that as an actress and with the lifestyle she flaunted on the gram, she was heavily loaded. He ended up winning the gold digging game because he had nothing and Tonto ended up bearing most of the bills during their short marriage
nazablossom:
The reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by nazablossom(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
AlataSuesue:
They were digging each other’s (non-existent) gold actually
She thought he was Obasanjo’s son and therefore loaded with cash but Olakunle’s father was OBJ’s gardener
He thought that as an actress and with the lifestyle she flaunted on the gram, she was heavily loaded. He ended up winning the gold digging game because he had nothing and Tonto ended up bearing most of the bills during their short marriage
Sense will not kill you grin
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Realtord43: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Na another format of hustle grin

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by punisha: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
The hustle real o!

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by lebron7(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
This should be on F.P

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Techcrunchng(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

A TX lady from pof in her early 70s is even dying to meet me,i told her she's older than me

can't lose my integrity to paper
how do you got pof working in Nigeriaadlease
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Netanya(f): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin op you are not serious

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by petertamtam6(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Omg! I love this grin : tongue

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by sparog(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
People dey try sha grin

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Antoeni(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Many years back i was a gold-digger in Kumasi, Ghana...

I was strong, broad-chested with full 6-packs.

I could go 10 - 15 rounds per day. Depends on the client.

I was so highly sought after for always meeting the targets.

Ohhhhhhhh, life was hard mining gold underground in Ghana formerly called Gold Coast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video | Photos: Meet 22-year-old Who’s World’s Number 1 “twerker”! / OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik / Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.