Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures (8055 Views)

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says / '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by NiklauseFred(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

A TX lady from pof in her early 70s is even dying to meet me,i told her she's older than me

can't lose my integrity to paper

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by ItooWorWor(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin that last pics na 100 class gold digger

2 Likes

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Picadelly(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
This OP is too funny...o. You can't kill me.lolz
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Annie939(f): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
what are they digging?

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by kingjomezy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

A TX lady from pof in her early 70s is even dying to meet me,i told her she's older than me

Are you using your real face?
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by geezynoni: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hilarious asf
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by bujebudanu1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Antoeni:
2nd Class Lower

Lol. grin no be only second class lower

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bar man bring 10 creates of beer for us here.. This Sunday good!
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by astonished: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
So people still believe rubbish spew by Tonto dike that church marry her because of money, that she paid her bride price, bla bla, with all the fake drama display to get attention

How much Nollywood they pay?

Dike was just a poor actress with their showbiz that make people outside think they worth millions.

I know Churchill to be loaded, even before married that thing
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Emilokoiyawon: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Actually gold digging is not a crime. It is just another form of trade. A youthful beautiful woman sells her youth/beauty to an older rich man. Or a youthful/strong young man sells his youth/strength of an older rich (aka green card) woman. Its all buying and selling.

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by generationz(f): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

A TX lady from pof in her early 70s is even dying to meet me, I told her she's older than me

You know how many yahoo boys will hate you for this comment? grin
Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by generationz(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
astonished:
So people still believe rubbish spew by Tonto dike that church marry her because of money, that she paid her bride price, bla bla, with all the fake drama display to get attention

How much Nollywood they pay?

Dike was just a poor actress with their showbiz that make people outside think they worth millions.

I know Churchill to be loaded, even before married that thing

The number one rule for a con man is to always look rich so except you were his account officer, you can't vouch for him.

1 Like

Re: See Gallery Of Nigeria 1st Class And 2nd Class Gold Diggers .see Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 2:44am On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik / Olamide Badoo On Dread Lock New Look / Tonto Dikeh Kissing Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.