Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn (18196 Views)

Customs Generates N3.2 Trillion Revenue In 2023 / How Can One Remove 3tr 'old' Notes, Print Only 300b New Notes & Not Expect Chaos / Railway Corporation Seeks N61.5b For Maintenance, Generates N1.13b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by ada9ja(f): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

You can never be my mate intellectually so go and sleep , I am a born innovator you are the typical dull Nigerian that needs to kiss ass to survive . I should call Business name so my licence can be revoked ko ? Please go and sleep you think talking PDP APC requires any intelligence . Please go and find your brain grade to play with

olodo
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by GamalNasser: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
ada9ja:

olodo

Carry your trader behavior out of my mention
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by ada9ja(f): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Carry your trader behavior out of my mention
olodo
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Obason22(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2020
ManirBK:
The likes of Col.Ali is what Nigeria need to progress, his resolute doggedness in pursuing import,export and border related crimes & its actors save our economy and makes him an icon worthy of emulation,the leadership qualities he display steer the custom service to excellence and says a lot to what the present led administration stands for.Sai Buhari sai nextlevel
How did he saved d economy.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Obason22(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2020
I think python will be strong enough to swallow d said amount.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Divide the nonsense called Nigeria

Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by BEN1986: 3:47am On Jan 13, 2020
If we get this money from customs only why do we keep borrowing or is the money shared and used by the customs too?
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Asebaba1(m): 4:18am On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

In 2014 customs revenue was 5.9 billion dollars and today it 3.6 billion dollars and you are saying col Ali is needed for progress ...Did you guys go to any school at all?
What was the conversation rate rate then and what is the conversation rate now?
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2020
That's good of them, I just hope the money is spent well
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by joepepsy(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Why is America borrowing,the richest country in the World.
Davash222:
Good.
So, why is Buhari borrowing
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by SoNature(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Commentor:

Same reason America borrows.

What, exactly?

Okpo, you dey compare yourself with America.

Can Nigeria do or achieve half of what America does for the world or has achieved?

I don't understand why politics makes people lose their senses!
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Commentor: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2020
SoNature:

What, exactly?

Okpo, you dey compare yourself with America.

Can Nigeria do or achieve half of what America does for the world or has achieved?

I don't understand why politics makes people lose their senses!

Can you do what the average American can do?

Before you start pontificating ask yourself if you exhibit the intellectual level of an American.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by SoNature(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2020
helinues:

That's the reason we closed our borders so that we can be self sufficient by producing our local needs while making Naira strong more than before via exporting..

And by the way, hope you are aware Chinese Yen is more useless compared to Nigeria Naira.

The emboldened is false information, please

That was not why the border was closed

The government has made it clear that it closed its borders because users don't pay the actual customs duties.

It has nothing to do with local production.

Stop the assumptions and face the facts.

Intent is always important I'm everything as it shows someone knows what they are doing.

Every positive thing that took place as a result of the border closure was a mere happenstance.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by SoNature(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Commentor:

Can you do what the average American can do?

Before you start pontificating ask yourself if you exhibit the intellectual level of an American.

Okpo, you mentioned America first.

So, you should start the comparison
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Pataricatering(f): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Just seeing his picture sef , makes me happy ! A man who is dedicated and faces his job without any care for whose ox is gored !
ManirBK:
The likes of Col.Ali is what Nigeria need to progress, his resolute doggedness in pursuing import,export and border related crimes & its actors save our economy and makes him an icon worthy of emulation,the leadership qualities he display steer the custom service to excellence and says a lot to what the present led administration stands for.Sai Buhari sai nextlevel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Commentor: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2020
SoNature:

Okpo, you mentioned America first.

So, you should start the comparison

You see how scared you are to do the comparison?

In any case, I have worked in the US and various other countries, so I can beat my chest and say yes I can.

You on the other hand...
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Mcreloaded(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

So you are going to use age?
What happened in the 70s? Why was Nigeria's economy booming then and the Naira stronger than the dollar? You see where your "age theory" is FLAWED? You comparing Nigeria to USA from 200 years ago is just plain embarrassing grin

Goodmorning bro and sorry for bringing this here.
Please do you by any chance knows someone that does hire purchase to persons who want to go into Uber or Taxify, as i am interested.
Thanks.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Johans1991:
tell your fada to contest for president in 2023 so that you can enjoy what HANNAN is enjoying.
children of hate pls park well.

If your fada had been alive to his responsibilities, your life wouldn't have so much dependent on paltry sum of 30k per month as an online media thug of Mr Buhari. How would you and your entire generation not be glad to be slaves of the Buhari's family when your hopeless future is already mortgaged.

Oponu alainironu, he lives in a country where nothing works and he is here shamelessly hailing his tormentors. How would you know that things are done differently in sane climes when you have lived your entire pitiable life in a country where politicians own your future !

I would rather aspire to become a mayor of NYC than to be a president of a country with roughly 200 million population and a paltry budget of 29 billion dollars at this age and time ! That is the definition of poverty and the reality of your hopelessness. Trust me,your fada is not even qualified enough to serve my dogs.

Oponu,arindin,omo irankiran ! You can continue to wallow in your generational poverty as I and my family have nothing to do with your usual fraudulent election come 2023. You may even re-elect Buhari, F--L !
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Good morning bro and sorry for bringing this here.
Please do you by any chance knows someone that does hire purchase to persons who want to go into Uber or Taxify, as i am interested.
Thanks.
Sorry bro, I don’t know anyone.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Mcreloaded(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Sorry bro, I don’t know anyone.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Mcreloaded(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Goodmorning bro and sorry for bringing this here.
Please
Thanks.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Johans1991: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

If your fada had been alive to his responsibilities, your life wouldn't have so much dependent on paltry sum of 30k per month as an online media thug of Mr Buhari. How would you and your entire generation not be glad to be slaves of the Buhari's family when your hopeless future is already mortgaged.

Oponu alainironu, he lives in a country where nothing works and he is here shamelessly hailing his tormentors. How would you know that things are done differently in sane climes when you have lived your entire pitiable life in a country where politicians own your future !

I would rather aspire to become a mayor of NYC than to be a president of a country with roughly 200 million population and a paltry budget of 29 billion dollars at this age and time ! That is the definition of poverty and the reality of your hopelessness. Trust me,your fada is not even qualified enough to serve my dogs.

Oponu,arindin,omo irankiran ! You can continue to wallow in your generational poverty as I and my family have nothing to do with your usual fraudulent election come 2023. You may even re-elect Buhari, F--L !

chest beating as usual. akuya
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by KaydenJohny: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
[/s]
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Johans1991:

Olori pelebe ,omo irankiran !
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by davidsexy: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please am an uber /taxify driver, I need car for weekly delivery or hire purchase, is very urgent ,please if any contact me on 08134434427 or 08100864952, thanks n God bless.
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by Campusaga: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
For all info about how to get cars for Hire Purchase to be used for Uber or Bolt follow this thread and read more information here. I shall be sharing all the information and the downsides of each both on this thread and on the link below. Enjoy

For more info: https:///2TonhOY
Re: Customs Generates N1.3tr In 2019, Exceeds Target By N404bn by OmegGracie: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kelemath:

They will still borrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

60 Landlords Desert Houses As Flood Overwhelms Ogun Community / Elevated Terror Threat: DSS Calls For Calm, Urge Citizens To Remain Alert / Nigeria Floors Switzerland At International Sea Tribunal Over Detained Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.