Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know (21174 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by ipreach: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Why d need 2 register

Not necessary, it's actually for people who will come front outside the country
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by foreshore(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Neroiam:

BEWARE FOLKS!!

I am member of salvation ministries. There's no registration going on for "5 NIGHTS OF GLORY"

The presiding pastor, David Ibiyeomie has warned against misrepresentation of the church for personal gains. however, prayers were made to curse any such persons. It's clear the OP is looking for traffic on his website (personal gain). Be advised.

Don't mind Hypocrites, they will always challenge anything from the Church, if it's outsiders that tell them they will never object or raise issues even when it's not legit

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by doggedfighter(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:

Fool. Listen to yourself. Poverty kee you der
The pastor appointmented you to fight on his behalf?
Keep mis representing your church with your ill manners.
Imagine cursing people !!!
You need help seriously
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by doggedfighter(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
pele12:
I took a female friend that was asthmatic to salvation ministry crusade back then in uniport...she got her instant healing...na so she fall in love with me o...I dy this program live.
Another one will fall in love with you this year
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by DarkJeddi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Religion is a SCAM.. undecided
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by etim20(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
I am set for the program.
I believe what God gonna do through his servant Pst David Ibiyeomie.
Heaven will not rest until I'm blessed..
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by Biafrareform(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
You can watch the live services via

wwwdotsmhos.org
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by mummilee(f): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
5 NOG WE ARE SET!!!! THIS PROGRAM IS BOOM A FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN. THE PASTOR DOES NOT PREACH HIS CHURCH, HE TELLS U TO GO TO ANY CHURCH OF UR CHOICE AFTER CONVERT.HE IS DOWN TO EARTH.
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by Nwachacho: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Plan to attend and enjoy your season of greater glory
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by TheJohnny(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Have you ever attended the programme before because he does not end a day without Alter call.
cheango:
No salvation on the poster... And that is the main thing of Christian
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by desthan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Neroiam:

And na for your website dem dey host am abi?

You must not respond to everything.
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by Neroiam(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
desthan:

You must not respond to everything.

No... Make i reply am because he's misleading the public
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by Menesira(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
desthan:

If you want to host a viewing centre.

Please is there any viewing center around kosofe or shomolu lga
I'm a member but I recently moved to Lagos from Port Harcourt and I've not seen any around.
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pretty002:

PLEASE NO REGISTRATION.
5 NIGHT OF GLORY IS FREE...
PLAN TO ATTEND!

Ladycoolbreeze:

I don't know who posted this. But the truth is nothing like Registration as long as 5NOG is concern. OP please correct this post
my mind is telling me that church isn't a good church.
seriously and that so called 5 nights abi na 5 afternoon programme isn't good
Re: Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know by Cuteaidomo: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2020
The video for day 1 is not on YouTube. Pls is there a way I can watch it if I was not able to catch it live?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? / What's Your Favorite Name For God? / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.